All reviews front desk room was clean fresh fruit king suite great breakfast waffles the breakfast area breakfast buffet stay there again fast food hot tub business trip gas station sacramento area easy access great place to stay excellent customer service
Reviewed August 31, 2018

The Hampton Inn is always a great place to rest your head. The staff is excellent and helpful. The food is good. The rooms are worth the price. All in all, the Hampton Inn is a great value for peace and relaxation.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
adolf m, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Great to hear that you enjoyed everything that Hampton Inn has to offer. I will pass on your recognition about the staff. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

My stay was overall very good, the room was just a bit outdated.The staff was friendly. Breakfast was good. The lobby was pretty and inviting. The guest before me and myself had to wait quite some time before the night staff acknowledged that we were at the front desk, but he was very nice when he did help us as he was checking us in.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
adolf m, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that the staff and breakfast met your expectations. We will also work with our staff to ensure they are available at all times. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed August 23, 2018

Great location - very clean property - comfortable bed. I needed a place to stay that was close to Sacramento. All of my 'go-to' lower-tier motels were all booked up, so I bumped up to a Hampton Inn. It was a good experience, but a little steep for my company budget.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
adolf m, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Great to hear that you enjoyed our property. We have a lot to offer in the property and see you again in the future when your business brings you to Elk Grove.

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Stayed there again this past Sunday 8/19. Our room on the top floor was well appointed, clean and comfortable. Some noise from the A/C system was a bit annoying. Having said that, we will probably stay there again.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

Great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We do apologize about the AC and will get that looked at. Please let us know the next time you are in the area and we would be happy to have you.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

We stayed here for one night on our way from SF airport to Lake Tahoe. It was almost exactly halfway, so a nice stop for us. The hotel was very comfortable. The rooms were clean, bathrooms were a good size and the beds were comfortable. There was water, tea and coffee available 24X7 in the lobby, which was definitely appreciated. The breakfast buffet had a decent spread. We were also able to spare a half hour to enjoy their outdoor pool and hot tub. All in all, a very comfortable and convenient stay!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
adolf m, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback and glad that you enjoyed your stay! We really do appreciate you having the chance as well to enjoy all of the amenities while you were here. Hope you enjoyed your trip in Tahoe.