Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5
Holiday Inn Express Elk Grove(Elk Grove)(Great Value!)
$140
$114
ExtendedStay
$131
$149
GardenInn.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Elk Grove(Elk Grove)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Pool
Agoda.com
$112
$108
Agoda.com
$100
All reviewsroom was cleanking suitegreat breakfastfresh fruitthe breakfast areafast foodwafflescomplimentary breakfasthot tubstay there againbreakfast staffbusiness tripsacramento areagas stationeasy accessexcellent customer servicefront desk staff
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I was absolutely pleased with my stay, the value, the comfort, the professionalism of all the staff, the complimentary breakfast buffet and the safe environment. I would definitely recommend this hotel chain to any of my friends and family.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
saceg_hampton_suites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Hi Tammi,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. We are so pleased that we exceeded your expectations. I trust that you enjoyed our full hot breakfast during your stay and you enjoyed it just as much as every other part of your stay. We believe that everyone needs to start the day of right and a good breakfast with many different options to choose from is the way to do it.

We look forward to your next visit and if you drive by, make sure you stop in to say hello.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

This hotel is about 15 minutes from downtown Sacramento outside of morning rush hour traffic. You need to be on the road before 7.30am or after 9.00am. If you want a quality hotel and save some $60 -80 on central city hotels this is a good choice. It is a pop-on pop-off from I5 interstate

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Hello Terrence,

We love hearing from our guests and about how they enjoyed our hotel. I am happy to know that our location worked out perfect for you. As you know, we are right off the freeway and it is very easy to get on and off. I hate it when you have to make two or three U turns to find the hotel and drive in. We are just right there, easy to see and easy to find. If you didn't have a chance to eat at Todo Un Poco this time, you should make sure you visit that restaurant. It is just down the street and is amazing.

I hope you will stay with us when you have business in Sacramento knowing how easy it is to get downtown. If there is something special that we can do for your next visit, please give us a call and let us know so we can do it for you.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I have stayed at the Hamptyon Inn several times and rome are clean and great complimentary breakfast. My only issue is the mattress tends to slide off the foam foundation. Other than that is a nice hotel at a great !price

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your review. I have shared your comments about the mattress with my housekeeping staff so we can correct the sliding mattress issue. Our bedding package is the "Cloud 9 Bedding Package" and it is a perfect balance between soft and firm.

Next time you find yourself in Elk Grove, come by and say hi. We would love to have you here again.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Lost my reservation. Staff was boring. Didn't make an effort to help out situation. Our room was located net to the highway. It was very noisy. I kept checking to see if the window was open it was so loud. First time I've ever blocked 20 rooms and didn't have the manager greet us or leave us a small gift. Oh well, it was our only location we could use since it was close to our wedding venue.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Hello Tony,

Thank you for your review. I am so sorry that we didn't meet you expectations. Our goal is to make all of our guests as comfortable as we can and exceed their expectations with each and every stay. It is normal for our weekend manager to be available and greeting all of our guests upon arrival and I am not sure what happened on the weekend you were here but I have shared your comments with the team multiple times so we can continue to improve our service.

We have finished our Lobby Renovation and I hope you can see it soon. Just come on by, help yourself to a cup of coffee or a cookie, and say hello. Please let me know if we can do anything for you in the future or if you need any recommendations for travel plans.