“The place to stay.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Elk Grove
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I told all my family members about the hotel, and they all booked at the same time, since we were all coming to celebrate my sons birthday. Everyone was pleased with the accommodations, coming from, Oklahoma,Las Vegas, and Los Angeles as well as Washington. We will look this hotel up next time we are in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed December 18, 2013

This Hampton Inn consistently has the best breakfast and the friendliest staff than most hotels that I have stayed over the last several years. The beds are comfortable and I have never had a dirty room. Room availability has never been a problem.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 15, 2013

My stay at the Hampton was great. I especially appreciated the delicious hot breakfast. The lady serving breakfast was a delight. She was polite and serviced the area efficiently. There was a crowd but she kept up. Special thanks to her. The room was nice, comfy, and clean. The room was serviced nicely for my week long stay. I always stay Hilton and these are the reasons why.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 13, 2013

All of the staff that assisted me were extremely courteous and helpful. I would give them all credit for excellent customer service, particularly the front desk staff and complimentary breakfast staff with whom I had the most contact. The fact that the hot tub was not functioning properely and that the folks in the room above me stomped around like elephants are not things I feel are the Hotel's fault. I was just unlucky to have those guests above me and stay at the time when the hot tub needed service.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Less expensive than Sacramento and only 10 quick miles away! As a female traveling solo, I appreciated the security of the room & the facility. Loved the fitness center & breakfast & convenience of location. Very clean!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I have been coming to Sacramento monthly for the past 6 years. This is my first visit to the Hampton Suites in Elk Grove. I was very pleasantly surprised with how new, clean and safe the facility was kept. Two elevators and 4 floors. Easy and secure front and rear access. It was only 100 yards from Rte 5 and less to Laguna Blvd. and yet it was sound proof with easy highway access to go North/South or East/West. The 24 hour front desk and morning cafe staff were excellent and left a lasting positive impression.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 23, 2013

This was my first time in a Hampton Hotel, it was very nice! Staff was very helpful, very clean hotel and the rooms have everything you need for a pleasant night. I would strongly recommend this hotel for any business trips. Breakfast was great!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Elk Grove
Hyatt Regency Sacramento
Hyatt Regency Sacramento
#3 of 83 in Sacramento

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5? Share your experiences!