Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanking suitegreat breakfastfresh fruitthe breakfast areafast foodwafflescomplimentary breakfasthot tubstay there againbreakfast staffbusiness tripsacramento areagas stationeasy accessexcellent customer servicefront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 22, 2013

usually stay at hilton garden inn at laguna and the 99 in elk grove, ca....but this hotel located at laguna and the 5 is my new favorite...had to get a smoking room as the hotel was full, and i do not smoke...but to my surprise i could not smell anything...room was so quiet even though freeway is right there...and bed, food , pool , area , and staff are wonderful....this is wonderful

2  Thank Kathleen G
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We were part of a wedding group and spent a week at this Hampton Inn. Thus far, this hotel has been the best we have stayed in. From room cleanliness to the different breakfast varities served each day to freshly baked cookies in the afternoon.... we could not have asked for anything better than what we experienced. Definitely would stay here again if I am in the Elk Grove area. Two thumbs up!!!

1  Thank Jamharsh
Reviewed July 18, 2013

For a small town, this hotel was ideally located near I-5. Staff was extrememly helpful upon arrival and departure. Rooms were VERY clean. Staff was anxious to please and make sure your stay was pleasurable. The complimentary breakfast was very good with a wide variety of choices. Great location for going to the delta.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank sallie m
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I really enjoyed our experience. I have never felt a since of loyalty to a Hotel, and I travel a lot, but I feel at home at the Hampton. The staff seemed genuine and had time to assist you or answer questions. The room was flawlessly clean and the WIFI allowed multiple devices. I will seek out Hampton's on future travels.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brian W
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Our stay at the Hampton Inn in Elk Grove far exceeded my hopes for a perfect stay. Rate was more than fair; room was everything promised; food at breakfast was superior to any that I have had at other hotels.

1  Thank Marsha D