“Exceeded our expectations”

Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Elk Grove
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We were part of a wedding group and spent a week at this Hampton Inn. Thus far, this hotel has been the best we have stayed in. From room cleanliness to the different breakfast varities served each day to freshly baked cookies in the afternoon.... we could not have asked for anything better than what we experienced. Definitely would stay here again if I am in the Elk Grove area. Two thumbs up!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jamharsh
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5

Reviewed July 18, 2013

For a small town, this hotel was ideally located near I-5. Staff was extrememly helpful upon arrival and departure. Rooms were VERY clean. Staff was anxious to please and make sure your stay was pleasurable. The complimentary breakfast was very good with a wide variety of choices. Great location for going to the delta.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank sallie m
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I really enjoyed our experience. I have never felt a since of loyalty to a Hotel, and I travel a lot, but I feel at home at the Hampton. The staff seemed genuine and had time to assist you or answer questions. The room was flawlessly clean and the WIFI allowed multiple devices. I will seek out Hampton's on future travels.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brian W
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Our stay at the Hampton Inn in Elk Grove far exceeded my hopes for a perfect stay. Rate was more than fair; room was everything promised; food at breakfast was superior to any that I have had at other hotels.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Marsha D
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The hotel was fully booked but in spite of this room was quiet, clean and well appointed. Assked for extra pillows and towels which were promptly delivered. Breakfast room was expectedly crowded but food was constantly replenished so no complaints. A good stay

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank magicmat1
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I generally like Hampton Inns. The rooms are quiet, the beds are comfortable, and the staff is helpful.

This Hampton Inn has all of those attribute, plus, the swimming area was clean and well maintained .

An additional plus for walkers/runners: the Inn is right next to a planned community build around a lake. Walking/running around the lake in the morning or evening was very nice.

Plus the breakfast buffet had offerings better than I usually expect, along with a very nice dining area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Travel50S
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I was highly disappointed in the service attitude of the breakfast staff. There were several things missing at breakfast and when I asked if there would be more omelets, she replied, I am only one person. About the shuttle service that we paid for to the venue...There were 16 of us on the list but only 1 limo that seated 8 showed up. My 6"7 boyfriend and I were squeezed into a limo that only seated 8 and all in the car were totally uncomfortable and wrinkled for the duration of the ride. The driver said another car was coming so 6 were left behind. No other limo came. Our driver actually went back to pick up the other 6 guests. Because of this the wedding started l, my friend's wedding started late. I think we should get our money back. Also there should be an apology made to the bride and groom.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elk Grove
Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento Elk Grove
Holiday Inn Express Elk Grove
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Elk Grove East
Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Elk Grove
Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove
Embassy Suites by Hilton Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5? Share your experiences!