“A good evening out”
Review of Boulevard Bistro

Boulevard Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Boulevard Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 270 Restaurants in Elk Grove
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 3rd Avenue
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I selected the restaurant based on Trip Advisor comments. I was not disappointed. I had an early reservation at 5.30. The place was not very full. The service was quick - I believe they tailored that to me, knowing I was a single business dinner w/o a need to wait a long time between courses. I would out by 6.30 and that's appitizers, salad, dinner and desert. The California olive plate was great, the Halibut was very good, but no excellent. It seemed a bit cooler in the middle than I would have liked. Had it not been for that, I would have given an excellent rating. The goat chese cheesecake was terrific, as was the coffee press provided when I asked for coffee. Very attentive wait staff that also knows its wine list and wine parings. I'll go back and recommend them to anyone I know that needs a dinning referial in the Sacaramento area.

1  Thank Economan1963

Reviewed April 30, 2013

This is a great spot on the edge of old town Elk Grove, CA. Small but great menu with something for everyone. I love the lamb and the wine list is very good. They also allow guests to bring their own wine for a reasonable corkage fee. Do not miss the desserts!

1  Thank walthess
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I love this place - i go with my friends to celebrate milestones, like my birthday! For the main course, I always order the filet mignon. And a wonderful wine list, dessert and coffee! You must have the coffee! Reservations are a good idea, especially during the holidays.

2  Thank MyPalVal
Reviewed March 31, 2013

The secret is out about this exceptional restaurant and the proprietor and staff deserve the attention they are now getting. You can easily miss this conversion of an old house as you drive by but don't give up on finding this top venue. It is beautifully done in modern decor with a touch of elegance.

Service is exceptional as the proprietor must have trained each young staff member themselves to be so attentive, precise, and dedicated. It is deserving of a top service award.

The food was also exceptional with plating done as if by an artist. We had their salmon served with fresh pea raviolis and it was wonderful. We also had their braised ox tails with sauted mushrooms; fabulous. For desert we tried the apple crisp and their creme brûlée. Opt for the brûlée; it is one of the finest anywhere.

I have dined in many "Michelin" type restaurants in lots of food centered cities; this restaurant can hold its own with any of them. As you can tell, I loved it! (......and at half the price!!!)

1  Thank chinochito
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We were greeted right when we walked in, shown to our table by friendly staff. Immediately presented with menus and wine list. My husband and I ordered the rack of lamb and it was delicious. Cooked perfectly, the flavor was superb.The servers were all friendly and attentive and had knowledge of the menu. I overheard another customer asking about ingredients in a dish and the server was able to tell her exactly what the dish was prepared with.
I brought my husband here for his birthday and they presented him with a complimentary
dessert..chocolate cheescake topped with whipped cream, mint, and candle, alongside caramelized slices of bananas....yum!

1  Thank SweetieJ2002

Been to Boulevard Bistro? Share your experiences!