“Some thing a little different”

Todo Un Poco Mexican & Italian Bistro
Ranked #7 of 263 Restaurants in Elk Grove
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Elk Grove, California
“Some thing a little different”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have eaten here a number of times the service is good and food is good and unique. The owners run the place and you will often see they waiting tables adding to the family like surroundings.

• Visited February 2014

Elk Grove, California
“Fantastic locally owed Restaurant”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great food choices are excellent and Maria the owner is a fabulous host. The menu has many wonderful Mexican and Italian dishes. Always good.

• Visited January 2014
Bali, Indonesia
“NEVER A BAD MEAL”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

This mix of Mexican and Italian foods and flavors is always a must when we are in the Elk Grove/Sacramento area. Marie runs a tight operation that focuses on quality food at reasonably prices and is kid friendly which makes it nice when we bring our 2 grandchildren to lunch with us. Her mole is some of the best I have enjoyed north of the border and I used to only eat the enchiladas mole. Tried a new dish, Chicken Mole da Dona Teresa, a wonderful mole dish reminiscent of what I have enjoyed in Mexico, which is now my favorite meal there. The decor is interesting with skeleton murals. Chips and salsa are graciously provided and the margaritas pretty darn good too. Prices are reasonable and portions large which makes for a good late afternoon snack. We'll be back, we always do.

• Visited February 2014
Maple Grove, Minnesota, Usa
“Italian and Mex”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

An Italian/Mexican restaurant, what a different concept. A friendly staff and excellent food. Chips and salsa to start and a lot of choices from pizza to enchiladas. Diners were ordering from the entire menu. Prices are reasonable and atmosphere is relaxing for individuals, couples or families. The food was tasty and portions were very good.

Visited September 2013
Sacramento, California
“1 restaurant, 2 palates”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My wife loves Mexican food (I'm not a big fan) and I love Italian food. Fortunately we are both happy when we come here. This isn't the best food I have had, but the entrees are well put together, the food is fresh, the service is good and the prices are right for the quality of food you get. I have been here 4 times and I have not been disappointed.

• Visited May 2013