“Stylish and Delicious”

Todo Un Poco Mexican & Italian Bistro
Ranked #6 of 261 Restaurants in Elk Grove
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Los Angeles, California
“Stylish and Delicious”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My wife and I happened on Todo Un Poco after a long day's drive on Interstate 5, and we were delighted to find something different (and much better) than the usual roadway food within half a mile of the Laguna Exit in Elk Grove, south of Sacramento. Todo Un Poco greets you with Mexican style: great paintings, pottery, candles...and very friendly folks. As the name implies there are Italian dishes as well as Mexican, and a blend of the two. If you like cilantro, we recommend the chicken and cilantro spaghetti. I had the the traditional pork carnitas, which was moist, well seasoned, and accompanied with three sauces, beans, and rice. My only regret is that Todo is hundreds of miles from our home.

• Visited July 2013

Sacramento, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I loved everything about this place. The service, food and atmosphere. The Mexican/Italian really works here. There were three of us and we all love our dinner's.

• Visited December 2012
Jamestown, California
“Great food!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Some friends and I ate here, and I was impressed. The menu has some things that you wouldn't expect, like Indian Pizza, or Mexican spagetti. I didn't try the spagetti, but it sounded great (tomatillo sauce anyone?!) but I did have the Punjabi pizza, and it was great! Lghtly curried potatos and onions with goat cheese on a white sauce pzza. I ate leftovers of it for the following two days. I would defiately reccommend this place, and get courageous and try something new!

• Visited April 2013
Elk Grove, California
“Great atmosphere, great food”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Whether you like talian or Mexican food you will love this restaurant. One of the most unique menus in the area. Maria and her crew do a great job of keeping you happy, from the chips and salsa that magically appears on your table to the wine sugestions (very reasonable) this place has first class service.

For those who went there when they first opened and experienced less than stellar service, please give them another try. Local restaurants as cool as this one need our support so we don't have to go to Macaroni Grill or TGIF or some other chain all the time.
Try their Pizzas. This Punjabi Pizza (Indian) is incredible.

• Visited April 2013
Elk Grove, California
“Dark and dirty?”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Many people I know really like this place. For me, it's too dark - to hide the dirt? Bathrooms not clean. Food is medium.

• Visited March 2013