“Always Good” 5 of 5 bubbles

Todo Un Poco Mexican & Italian Bistro
Ranked #11 of 258 Restaurants in Elk Grove
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Sacramento, California
“Always Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

Tudo Un Poco has been in Laguna West Since the early 1990's, the 1st restaurant in that area, if I'm not mistaken. They consistently make good, hearty food. Good sangrias and margaritas, too! Every meal (including Sunday brunch) is good. Whether it's from the Mexican or Italian side of the menu, you can't go wrong. A nice place to casually dine with family and friends. A wonderful local business.that I hope continues to give great quality food for a good lonn time.

Visited May 2012

Elk Grove, California
“Our Favorite Restaurant in EG!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2012

We've eaten here for several years - since the place opened. We've never been disappointed! The Mexican food is really special - not the usual course, but something different and delicioso! The pizza is tops, as is the Italian and there's plenty of food, not skimpy portions. We always get great service - we feel like we're special guests every time we eat here. Always surprised at the decor - even though we're regulars, we never get quite used to the murals and interesting artwork. We just love this place!!

• Visited March 2012
Elk Grove, CA
“Definitely Unique!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2012

This is a Mexican and Italian place- very unique with unique decor. There are a lot of chains in Elk Grove, so this is a good alternative. The food is hit and miss sometimes.

Stockton, California
“Read your bill!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2011

The service was great the food was great. So, why a 3? Well as I sat reading the reviews via “Local Insights” app on my Windows 7 Phone. I found two reviews from 2010 about an over charge on their bills. I told my partner to check the bill and this was unbelievable. A $10.00 over charge for our drinks! Blatant over charge! It was fixed!! However, I feel for any groups of 2 of more! Check your bill and write a review. Thanks,

• Visited November 2011
Elk Grove, California
“Overcharged for birthday party buffet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

I read egnatalie's review regarding "shady Lady" and felt a sense of deja vu. Not until we were home from our buffet did I realize we had been charged for 22 adults and 7 children (instead of the actual 21 adults and 6 children). That was well over an extra $20 that I didn't catch when I paid the bill. My loss, as I now realize the owner would probably done for me like she did for egnatalie . . . "realize" her error and correct it. I'm convinced this is a regular practice there as I also did not receive an itemized bill, just a sloppy, hand-written summary. There were also some communication errors regarding the buffet prices. What started out as $14 apiece turned into $18, but was explained too late for me to inform my guests.
BUT . . . . the food was awesome. If we come back again (this was my first time there and I just live a couple of miles away), I will watch my bill like a HAWK. No business should behave this way! I'm only giving it three out of five because of the food - that's only fair because we are first concerned about a good place with good food. It fell a little short.

• Visited October 2011