“Fantastic food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Baguettes Deli and Bistro

Baguettes Deli and Bistro
Ranked #23 of 258 Restaurants in Elk Grove
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

I had the ham & cheese sandwich and is to die for!

Entire staff are friendly and it's a pleasure to eat there.

Been there a number of times and everything I had was outstanding.

My wife and I usually order one sandwich because they serve such as generous sandwich .

1 Thank diamondfirst

walnut grove, ca
“The best sandwiches around!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

The food was outstanding but the most impressive thing was the service. As it was our first visit we didn't realize that they closed at 3:00pm and it was already 3:10. We ordered our food with numerous changes from the menu. The lady taking our order did not bat an eye and when I realized that the salad I was getting was cole slaw and I hate coleslaw, she insisted on bringing chips and salsa,the other option. While we were sitting waiting for our meal a gentleman ran in after just waking late from a nap and ordered his afternoon sandwich. The owner later explained that he actually ate 2 meals a day there and they had wondered what had happened to him this day.
We apologized for not realizing we came in after closing and were ready to take our sandwiches to go. The owner said told us to just sit and relax it took them a couple of hours to get everything cleaned up at the end of the day. She sat there and talked to us for over a half and hour. An absolutely delightful person. Not only did we find a new restaurant but we walked away feeling like we had made a friend. We will go back again. Oh, by the way that coleslaw I got was the best coleslaw I have ever eaten and will order my next sandwich with it on the side.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Sacramento, California
“Very good food and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

Love this place. You need to try all of thw different sandwiches. They are all excellent. Soups are killer too.

• Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best lunch place in Elk Grove--no comparison”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Every time I go to Baguettes I don't know what sandwich to buy--too many yummy ones to choose from. Bread is made fresh every morning, super tasty sandwich combinations, extra helpings of ingredients, homemade tortilla chips and salsa to go with each sandwich--I have to stop because my stomach is growling as I write this review. If you're not a sandwich lover like me no problem--soups and salads are just as good. Also, Baguettes is owned and operated by an Elk Grove family so you can eat a wonderful lunch and support a local family/business. Just say no to franchises.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Todd H
Elk Grove, California
“You must have lunch here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

Great custom made sandwiches that are always unique and come with interesting side salad or house made baked chips and salsa. Bread is made on site is great. Try the curry chicken salad sandwich or the Cubano....wow...always the best. Sit at the small counter and watch the action; it's fun. Try it soon.

• Visited April 2013