“I don't get it...”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Elk Grove, California
“I don't get it...”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Really looked forward to this restaurant when they opened but didn't get around to them till recently. Mediorcre food, atmosphere and service. Probably the 5th or 6th best hamburger in Elk Grove. Way over priced. A family of 4 couldn't get out of there with much less than $35.00.

Save your money and go to Smashburger or The Habit.

Visited May 2013

bucks county, pa
“god burgers, great fries”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

They provide free peanuts while you wait. They play classic rock music and it is very low key atmosphere that is kid friendly.

Visited June 2013
Winters, California
“food”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

kids loved it... fries were plentiful and bacon burgers were awesome. were able to take to the hotel to eat while the kids could swim.

Visited April 2013
“Peanuts while you wait?”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

As a vegetarian I was disappointed when all my coworkers decided on a burger place to dine. However I was very pleased with my grilled cheese and veggie sandwich with the Cajun fries. A huge serving on the softest bun ever!! I enjoyed the shelled peanuts you can just grab from a bin while you wait. Remember to ask for jalepenos in your sandwich if you like it spicy! Yum yum!!

• Visited April 2013
Sacramento, California
“Amazing food and sweetheart staff”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

5 minutes before closing and one would expect to get the cold shoulder from the staff who were clearly into the better part of the closing procedures when I walked in. They were so sweet and kind and made my food to go quickly and even gave me a free soda while I waited. Great hot food we enjoyed in our hotel room at the Hilton. Thank you guys for your extreme customer service and yummy food.

Visited March 2013

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!