“food”

Cuisines: American
Winters, California
“food”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

kids loved it... fries were plentiful and bacon burgers were awesome. were able to take to the hotel to eat while the kids could swim.

Visited April 2013

“Peanuts while you wait?”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

As a vegetarian I was disappointed when all my coworkers decided on a burger place to dine. However I was very pleased with my grilled cheese and veggie sandwich with the Cajun fries. A huge serving on the softest bun ever!! I enjoyed the shelled peanuts you can just grab from a bin while you wait. Remember to ask for jalepenos in your sandwich if you like it spicy! Yum yum!!

• Visited April 2013
Sacramento, California
“Amazing food and sweetheart staff”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

5 minutes before closing and one would expect to get the cold shoulder from the staff who were clearly into the better part of the closing procedures when I walked in. They were so sweet and kind and made my food to go quickly and even gave me a free soda while I waited. Great hot food we enjoyed in our hotel room at the Hilton. Thank you guys for your extreme customer service and yummy food.

Visited March 2013
Stockton, California
“A must try!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We like trying new places. I only knew of the Five Guys restaurant from watching History channel. After finding out they make each burger to order and prepare only enough for each business day, I had to try it. I was not disappointed. The food was great. Large portions and very friendly service. You will not leave hungry.

Irvine, California
“Yummy yummy yummy”
Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

Five guys is pretty consistent from location to location. This one seems well managed. Fast, friendly staff. Good quality food and prepared with care, not sloppy.

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!