“A must try!”

Five Guys
Ranked #35 of 274 Restaurants in Elk Grove
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We like trying new places. I only knew of the Five Guys restaurant from watching History channel. After finding out they make each burger to order and prepare only enough for each business day, I had to try it. I was not disappointed. The food was great. Large portions and very friendly service. You will not leave hungry.

Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

Five guys is pretty consistent from location to location. This one seems well managed. Fast, friendly staff. Good quality food and prepared with care, not sloppy.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great place within walking distance of my hotel. I arrived behind a large group so there were a few minutes to wait, but well worth it!