“Very Good Restaurant Concept - ”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #85 of 269 Restaurants in Elk Grove
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

This Was My Second Ever Visit To 'Noodles & Company' - My First Sit Down Dining Experience and First California Location in Elk Grove, CA (Near Sacramento). I Was With My Friend and His "Pop's". As We Entered, We Were Greeted With A Smile From The Kids Working There, We Were Provided Ample Opportunity To Order (Lots of Noodle and Pasta Choices) and The Food Was Delivered To Our Table. I Ordered The Beef Stroganoff and My Friend Ordered 'Buttered Noodles' while His Dad Ordered Spaghetti with Meatballs. We also had Cheesy Garlic Bread with Marinara Sauce - YUM!!! Plenty of Food In Each Bowl, as I Was Stuffed Afterwards. It's Quite An Interesting Concept, Originated From Denver/Boulder (Can You Say Chipotle??!!) This Chain Is Already Opening New Restaurants In Cities Nationwide. I Know of 'Noodles & Company' Having California Restaurants Only In Sacramento/SF Bay Area and San Diego For Now...I'm Hoping They Will Be In The Los Angeles/OC Area Soon. Four Claws UP!!!! Thanks For Viewing. Joe The Bear - L.A., CA

1  Thank goriajk
There are newer reviews for Noodles & Company

Reviewed September 28, 2012

My favorite is their Japanese pan noodles with either shrimp or beef. It has just the right heat (spice) to it and I like the addition of the bean sprouts and cilantro on top.
They are a little bit on the pricey side, but to me it's worth it because I would rather eat and feed my kids this fast food than the unhealthy fast food burger chains out there.