“Very good!”

Dos Coyotes
Ranked #31 of 269 Restaurants in Elk Grove
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I've been here quite a few times and the food is always great! The staff is always nice and the prices are reasonable considering the portion sizes are big.

There are newer reviews for Dos Coyotes

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I used to come here when in college and it tastes just as wonderful now as it did then! For me their shrimp burrito is one of the best I have ever had. The tortillas are homemade and you can taste the difference. Fast service and always clean.

Pros
Great tasting burritos
Beer, wine, WIDE variety of tea/juice options and wide soda options
Fun atmosphere

Cons
I think I am biased here, Haven't found any for me but I suppose it isn't a place for large groups.

Tips
If you are going to pick up your food, call ahead. The lines are usually long and you can save yourself 10-20 minutes if you call your order in!

If you haven't tried this place, it is worth driving too. I can't wait till I have to work in this area again and get to grab that shrimp burrito.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

We were looking for Mexican food, and this was what was recommended by our new son-in-law. He found a good place for our family group to get together and enjoy a nice meal. Getting through the line to place our order went well considering there was a steady flow of people in groups from 1 to 10. The line did block the in/out doorway a good deal of the time we were there, but it was moving fast.
After ordering, you get your beverage from a wonderful machine that has about 40 different beverages available, and you can have flavoring added to your choice if you wish. Sadly, there is only one dispenser, making the average wait to get a beverage several minutes.
Outside seating was very nice, and though close to parking, there was fencing with some plants added to soften the impact of being so close to the cars.
Food portions are generous, and everything we ordered was delicious.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

The food was superior and so was the service. You choose what you want at the counter and they bring it to your table. There was a salsa bar that had quite a variety. The drink machine was very interesting. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

The setting is fun, staff friendly, and I loved the computerized soda machine. The chicken caesar salad my son ordered was the size of a turkey platter and the guacamole fresh and delicious.