“Wonderful value--what a find!”

Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Elk Grove
Reviewed November 5, 2013

This ESA is in great shape--newly renovated, clean, well equipped, and conveniently located with the 5 and 99 highways nearby and a Starbucks right around the corner. Check-in staff was good but they did tell me they didn't have any nonsmoking rooms for me because I had booked on Priceline, which is unacceptable. When I refused to take a smoking room, magically a nonsmoking room DID become available. Hmm!!
Aside from a large tear in the blanket which was craftily covered up by well placed pillows, the room was great--no complaints. Smelled fine, everything in the bathroom and kitchen worked, wifi signal was strong, HD TV had many channels including Showtime, and the bed was comfortable with four nice pillows. The shower pressure was good and the towels new and clean. Grab and go breakfast had a fairly good assortment of fruit and granola bars/muffins. I would return here any time, gladly!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank flyermontana
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know that you found your room and our hotel overall to be fresh as well as clean . As well, I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel's location and our grab-and-go breakfast.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

The staff is top notch! always happy and heapful. they take a lot of care to make sure that your stay is as comfortable as the newly remodeled rooms throughout the property! the parking is very convenient and well lighted. the price is well worth the upgraded rooms!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such an awesome review. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your stay and the staff, we try to meet all of our guests needs.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I've stayed at extended stay America Elk Grove many times for business and family. When I'm in the area I like to stay at this hotel. Sofia is great she is always helping me with what ever I need, and greets us always with a smile.

• Stayed: October 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear that you love to stay with us and we enjoy seeing you. We appreciate you choosing our hotel. I am proud to hear that Sofia provided you with excellent customer service.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have been staying at the Extended stay while working on a business expansion into the Sacramento area. I am very pleased with my experience. It is clean and well stocked with everything you need to get by and live like at home. The staff is GREAT. Sophia and Destiny have especially been helpful in making sure I have everything I need and are part of the reason It feels like home. I am happy and would recommend it to anyone traveling and looking for a comfy place to stay...

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding your experience staying with us and our staff provided you with great customer service, fresh and clean room.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Driving from Portland to Southern California is a long drive I stop at this hotel the prices were very affordable Sofia was assisting me, with awesome service. The room upstairs was outdated but you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am proud of our team for providing you with great customer service, with a clean and affordable room.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I'm staying at this hotel for 3 months sofia and cesetely have been amzaing here tgey have made it feel like I was riggt at home everything is near by but the staff is always there for you, with out the staff this hotel wouldnt be awesome

• Stayed: October 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your clean, fresh room and that our staff members were helpful, taking care of our needs. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

i recently stayed at the extended stay in elk grove and although the hallways smelled like cigarettes and marijuana the staff was amazing especially Sofia which is who i love to go to for the towels and toiletries that i need and she has great manners and she always on the job and quick to respond to things i need with politeness made sure i enjoyed my stay while i was there.

• Stayed: October 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Crystal - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that the hallways smelled like smoke. In response to your feedback, I will make sure the hallways are diffused and the windows are open. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I'm glad to hear that our employee provided great guest experience and clean room.

We appreciate your kindness and for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Thank you again for your review of your stay we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Elk Grove
Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5
Holiday Inn Express Elk Grove
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Elk Grove East
Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento Elk Grove
Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Elk Grove
Americas Best Value Inn - Sacramento/Elk Grove

Been to Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove? Share your experiences!