Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Elk Grove
Sacramento, California
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I'm staying at this hotel for 3 months sofia and cesetely have been amzaing here tgey have made it feel like I was riggt at home everything is near by but the staff is always there for you, with out the staff this hotel wouldnt be awesome

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your clean, fresh room and that our staff members were helpful, taking care of our needs. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
elk grove, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

i recently stayed at the extended stay in elk grove and although the hallways smelled like cigarettes and marijuana the staff was amazing especially Sofia which is who i love to go to for the towels and toiletries that i need and she has great manners and she always on the job and quick to respond to things i need with politeness made sure i enjoyed my stay while i was there.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Crystal - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that the hallways smelled like smoke. In response to your feedback, I will make sure the hallways are diffused and the windows are open. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I'm glad to hear that our employee provided great guest experience and clean room.

We appreciate your kindness and for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Thank you again for your review of your stay we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

i stayed at extended stay america and when i came in i immediately was greated by Sofia she was very professional and had a great smile. i was tired and she made my check in process very fast and efficent. she upgraded me to the first floor and the room nice.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that that your room was fresh and clean and that our staff provided you with such great service, especially Sofia. I will be sure to share your kind thoughts with her and the entire team.

Sacramento, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I stayed here for 5 weeks on a work assignment. overall the experience was pleasant. The manager and staff are very friendly and helpful. there were some minor gliches ie hallway next to the elevator smelling like smoke/less than new carpeting. Overall I had a pleasant stay; the grounds were very quiet at night and I slept well. housekeeping was timely. renovations are to be completed soon. I recommend anyone to stay here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. We appreciate you letting us know about the smoke smell by the elevator and the carpet issue. We will be resolving these issues right away. We are happy to read that we provided you with courteous customer service, a quiet location and timely housekeeping.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my family for one night. I wanted to check out immediately after lying down for an hour. When I first walked in the doors I was greeted by a nice young woman. I couldn't tell you her name to save my life. After some hiccups due to a very understood policy I went to my room. I arrived on the second floor only to be fronted by a horrid smell. I am pregnant and have a very heightened sense of smell. I was nauseated walking from the elevator to the room even being on medication. Upon reaching my room after a struggle due to no bell cart I walked in and was greeted by an huge heat wave. The room is yes outdated but it was stifling. I quickly turned on the AC. It worked thank heavens. My family and I went to the wedding where my 80 year old disabled grandmother tells me that even though we booked 2 months ago and where promised a ground floor room she was notified at her check in that they had none. Somehow they found none for her. My aunt asked how much we played and we discovered a 6.00 difference in our rates even though she was an AARP member. Her rate was higher and it was the same room. I will never stay here again. The walls are so thin that my neighbor was watching a sea movie. My upstairs neighbor takes showers at 11:30 and there is not nearly enough handicap accessible parking. Also one of our beds was properlh dressed and the other was missing blankets. I tried to give this place a shot. I was very disappointed. I will never stay at this chain again. I would pay double the price to avoid this again.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank stangdoll
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I am so disappointed that your stay wasn't comfortable. Please accept my apology. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, My team is making sure that all requested by guest are honored subject to availability. We will also ensure that inspections of guest rooms are taken place prior to arrival to ensure linens are in place and cleanliness are to standard.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at seg@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Travelers are raving about these Elk Grove hotels

Bakersfield, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

While the staff were great and the grounds pleasant, the hallway and room carpet and furniture were stained and smelled like smoke. I was assured that renovations are planned for this fall but they are way overdue. In the laundry most of the machines had a paper that said "out of order". I was clear at checkin that I was there to assess a long term housing option for a new state job, and yet was placed in a room that was worn and stained and the TV didn't work.

Room Tip: Consider another close by facility if you need a kitchenette, the prices for the Hampton or Fairfiel...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am pleased to read that our staff provided great customer service during your stay; however, I am so sorry to hear that our hotel did not meet your expectations for cleanliness. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have began inspecting every room and hallway before check-in. Based on your feedback, I have began a project with my maintenance staff to fix the equipment issues and to ensure your experience is not repeated.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at seg@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Elk Grove, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I along with my wife are staying in this hotel since a month now. I opted for this hotel since it is very close to my work place. The location is pretty good. About the hotel, the room came with a kitchen with good basic appliances and is spacious enough for us. The front desk people are very friendly and helpful. Initially, our fridge wasn't functioning properly but it was replaced as soon as we informed them. Good hospitality. There is free Wi-Fi in every room, the internet speed is not that good though. As we extended our stay, we got it for a better price as well. Overall, we had a good stay so far!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Abhay - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry that the internet speed was slow and the refrigerator in your room wasn't working well; however, I am glad that our staff was able to rectify both issues for you in a timely manner. As well, I am happy to read that we provided you with a clean room and that you enjoyed the fully equipped kitchen.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Elk Grove
Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5
Holiday Inn Express Elk Grove
Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento Elk Grove
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Elk Grove East
Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Elk Grove
Americas Best Value Inn - Sacramento/Elk Grove

Been to Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove? Share your experiences!