Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove
Holiday Inn Express Elk Grove(Elk Grove)(Great Value!)
$140
HIExpress.com
$154
$137
Hampton.com
$149
$135
Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Elk Grove(Elk Grove)(Great Value!)
$152
$112
$108
Agoda.com
$90
All reviewsfelt safeair conditionergreat customer servicekitchenettestarbucksnicoesastoveseglodgingmaintenanceshampoo
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I along with my wife are staying in this hotel since a month now. I opted for this hotel since it is very close to my work place. The location is pretty good. About the hotel, the room came with a kitchen with good basic appliances and is spacious enough for us. The front desk people are very friendly and helpful. Initially, our fridge wasn't functioning properly but it was replaced as soon as we informed them. Good hospitality. There is free Wi-Fi in every room, the internet speed is not that good though. As we extended our stay, we got it for a better price as well. Overall, we had a good stay so far!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Abhay - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry that the internet speed was slow and the refrigerator in your room wasn't working well; however, I am glad that our staff was able to rectify both issues for you in a timely manner. As well, I am happy to read that we provided you with a clean room and that you enjoyed the fully equipped kitchen.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

On the bright side, the room was relatively clean and quiet. On the downside, the whole facility is tired and in need of renovation. Towels are old, carpets stained. I didn't pay a lot for this room and that's exactly what I got in return. Oh, and the free breakfast consisted of packets of oatmeal, pre-packaged cupcakes, or Quaker nutrition bars, plus coffee or tea. They seem to do enough to meet the minimum requirements here but there's nothing remotely special about the place.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jay H
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Jay - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff was pleasant to you during your visit to our hotel and that your clean, quiet room. Still, I am sorry for the level dirty towels. I am working with our housekeeping staff to revamp our cleaning procedures to ensure this does not happen again.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I've stayed here twice, and I pretty much fully enjoyed my stay both times. Sofia helped me check in and was very friendly and helpful! When I walked into my room, it was nice and cool and comfortable. I was incredibly surprised to find that there was a kitchen, complete appliances and even dishes, pots and silverware. The only thing that annoyed me was that there wasn't shampoo and conditioner in the bathroom upon my arrival, but you could get those (amongst other toiletries) at the front desk. They even offer popcorn! Another thing was that there was a teeny used diabetes test strip on the counter. I guess house keeping didn't notice it. But hey, for the pricing of the room I'll let it slide. All we did was avoid that part of the room. But overall, I gotta give it 4/5 because of the price, awesome hospitality and overall comfortableness. Definitely sticking with this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Brittany - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a awesome review. I'm so pleased to hear that Sofia was a great help to you, as well as the rest of our staff. As well, I am glad that you enjoyed having a fully equipped kitchen in your room.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

My company booked 5days before I got here for a 6night stay for me and when I entered the lobby I noted 5 others who had already paid and booked rooms, but every one being told that they had overbooked the hotel and were eating for rooms to be vacated and cleaned. After waiting in the lobby for 3hrs and the 1 housekeeper to clean dirty rooms I checked in and passed out! I awakened to shower later that evening to find no hot water! I went to the front desk and was told the hot water heaters had broken that morning and they were waiting to hear back from management on when exactly it'd be fixed! 24hrs later we had hot water. Why didn't they disclose this sooner and a lot of folks were checking in with the intention of heading out to events in town. I let bygones be bygones and tried to get beyond that, but one similarity I've noticed with this hotel chain is the paper thin walls that allow you to hear EVERYTHING from your neighbors and conversations you'd rater not be involved in! If I was doing work business in my room no info is protected, no matter how low your tone of voice! I'm DONE w/ extended stay America!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Valencia E
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Valencia - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am disheartened to hear that you had to wait on your room when you arrived at our hotel and that there was not hot water available for your shower. This is something that has never happened before, and took longer than expected to correct. Please accept my apology. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have coached my team and put an action plan in place to better resolve these types of situations moving forward.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at seg@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

As soon as I walked in I received service immediately from the receptionist Sofia, who was very helpful and polite. I would definitely recommend staying here and I would be more than pleased to return here for another stay.

• Stayed: June 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a awesome review. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff provided you with such great customer service, especially Sofia. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us and look forward to you doing so again in the future!