“Everything was excellent. Great staff”

Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Elk Grove
“Everything was excellent. Great staff”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Everything was excellent. Sofia and Santreese were awesome. Will recommend others to come. It's like being at home. Im very comfortable. I like the staff and the location. The staff greet with a smile.

• Stayed March 2013
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you for taking your time out to review our hotel. I am very pleased that Santreese and Sofia have created the environment of a home away from home.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I really enjoyed the over the top customer service, and how they are always so eager to assist. Not to mention jump through hoops for "us" aka their ''guests". I'm definitely referring close family and friends as well as returning when need be!

Great work Aashni,Mike,Santreese,Sofia and rest of staff!!!!

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for completing our survey it’s our pleasure to serve you with top level of customer service; we enjoy having you as one of our guests.

Elk Grove Village, Illinois
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I'm a traveling nurse, so I stay quite a few different places in various states. The extended stay in elk grove has been the best in my traveling career. The staff is very friendly, namely santrese, mayhania, mike, sopia and aashni. The housekeepers are also wondered full. So, if you are looking for a place to stay in northern california, this place will be your best choice for a home away from home.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for completing our survey we are very pleased to hear that our staff did an amazing job with meeting your needs during your stay.

Elk Grove, California
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We have stayed here for over one year with wonderful results. While we never expected to stay this length of time, our experience has been nice. From our room, there is a beautiful view of the Western sunsets. Front desk staff Aashni is always cheerful and willing to go the extra mile to make our stay more pleasant. Close by is a 24 hr gym, nice area for walks, Interstate 5 and a Starbucks. Manager Chantrice does great taking care of the staff and communicating our needs. I would recommend Extended Stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a view to the West. The sunsets are wonderful.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking out the time to complete a review of our hotel, I’m happy to hear that Aashni has been a great service to you, we hope to have you back in the future.
Again, thank you for your review.
Lake Tahoe (California), California
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Hotel exterior was dark uppn arrival, we had to drive around the building to find the lobby, front door was unlocked with no one around and a sign on the counter to use the phone and call a number, we were placed in a handicap room and asked if that was alright, we said we would prefer to leave that room for someone who needs it and were told there would be an extra charge (we opted for the HC room), our room was dated, the bathroom had not been cleaned well, the shower curtain was torn, the exterior window tops of the double pane was not secure and the TV was secured on a low table making it difficult to view from bed, our room key was deactivated at 11:00 the next day causing us to have wait to get back in our room

• Stayed March 2013
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you had problems upon arrival and that your room was not c leaned well. I am working with our staff to ensure that guests getting checked into less than perfect rooms does not happen again in the future. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback.

If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at seg@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Travelers are raving about these Elk Grove hotels

Redding, California
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We stay here whenever we come to Sacramento area for a Dog Trial. The staff is very friendly and our dogs are always welcome. It's very easy access to I-5 freeway and that's handy. The kitchenette means we don't have to rely on eating out all the time which would force us to leave the dogs in the car. It's also very nice to grab a really good cup of coffee and a muffin early in the morning on the way out to a trial!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel, I am very pleased to hear that our staff is being helpful to your needs and I am pleased that you enjoyed our Grab 'n Go breakfast.
Thank you again for writing a review.
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This is the best hotel to stay in! Sofia the front desk clerk is an angel in disguise!!! She was so helpful right from the beginning and calming to a very desperate situation

In fact all the staff at this location is absolutely wonderful! i could not ask to be any safer more reliable and helpful place for me and my daughter. I was even more happy when the house keeper finally had a big smile on her face. I mean who really is happy cleaning house.

• Stayed February 2013
I'm so glad to hear you love our hotel. And I'm so happy to hear that Sofia has been helpful to you. I am glad to hear you are a repeat customer and I hope that you keep coming back!.

Again thank you so much for taking the time out to complete a survey for us. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elk Grove
Holiday Inn Express Elk Grove
Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Elk Grove East
Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento Elk Grove
Fairfield Inn & Suites Sacramento Elk Grove
Americas Best Value Inn - Sacramento/Elk Grove

Been to Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove? Share your experiences!