“Excellent sushi and bento boxes.”

Satori Sushi & Teriyaki Grill
Ranked #22 of 269 Restaurants in Elk Grove
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Healthy
Description: The best hidden gem for sushi in the Sacramento and Elk Grove areas. A local favorite.
Reviewed September 6, 2011

I live in Elk Grove and this is my favorite sushi place. The staff is friendly. The restaurant is comfortable and clean. There isn't a fancy floating sushi bar, but who needs it. The sushi rolls and bento boxes are fantastic. The prices are reasonable already, but for even greater value take advantage of their lunch special!

2  Thank LisaKRiddle

Reviewed October 25, 2010

me and my friends booked a table at Satori Sushi, they were very welcoming and surprised me with gifts that my friends had bought. The food was great and the atmosphere was very lively and happy, exactly what i wanted on my birthday.

2  Thank paulm029