“I can cook better.”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I will never eat there again, I recommond everyone to Pho Lee by UA in Elk grove. I assure u that you'll get more for your mony, n their foods are DELICIOUS!

2  Thank passiontea35

Reviewed October 12, 2009

I took a German friend to the restaurant to order her favorite Ginger Chicken dish. The dish itself was half of the rice mount next to it. There were five slivers of chicken; the rest was onion and it was cold. The cost: $8.00 before tax. She commented that I am a better cook. I will never go back. You can get double the servings and half of the price on other Vietnamese restaurants on Stockton Blvd.

Reviewed June 13, 2008

This is by far the cleanest Pho restaurant around for days. Check out the bathrooms. They don't make you want to puke unlike every other Pho place I've been to! Granted, the food & service when they first opened was decent, but not great. Considering how slammed they were (30-45 minute wait for a table), I'm not surprised. Pretty tough for a new mom & pop family shop which probably wasn't expecting that kind of busy-business the first month. They sure seemed overwhelmed, but tried to remain nice about it. 3 months in, I still go, & things have improved greatly. Staff seems much better. Food has improved. And they have added Tripe to the Beef Pho noodle soup! (If Tripe's your thing anyway. It's included in the Dac Biet Combination.) The atmosphere is much nicer than your average Pho joint as well, which is a big plus in my book! These guys aren't new to the biz, BTW. They've run 2 places in the bay area in the past, & I think they've quickly begun to smooth out the wrinkles @ Pho Lotus. Also, the family/owners are always there & they actually care what you think. Just tell them what's up if you're so inclined. They're very open to input, as I've given mine many times. ;)

1  Thank fooddude2
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 28, 2008

no tripe? no go ><

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 27, 2008

Decent pho, the large gave me more noodles than I could finish, but the Dac Biet has no tripe in it. Better than pho place on Franklin/Laguna. This is my new go to place for pho.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Pho Lotus? Share your experiences!