“Great Beer and Food”

Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I walked here from the Holiday Inn Express across the road and enjoyed the Mahi Mahi and a local brew at the bar while watching the NBA finals. Big crowd for a Monday night.

Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

We had the avocado spring rolls, spicy meatball pizza, buffalo chicken pizza, and the trio of the ice cream cookie desserts ... It was all very good and our server was wonderful. I ate so much I am in a food coma.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We loved this place, the beer was great and the menu was very much of a varity so everyone got to pick what they wanted and of course the dessert was awesome for the kids.

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

I went there after a long day of work, and just wanted to sit and relax while eating dinner. The wait was 15-20 minutes, so I decided to order take out. I waited about 10 minutes for the three young women to finish their personal conversation about their love lives to give them my order. Then they told me it would take 20 minutes for the pizza and salad to be prepared. The best laid plans of mice and women....

Reviewed March 1, 2013

From the day it opened to years later, this place is always packed. I really like the tomato soup here as well as their deep dish pizza. I love their pizza offerings. But, I hate waiting for a table. Lunch is usually a better bet when going in on weekends for a shorter wait. And weekdays are even better (less waiting). Unfortunately, I work too far away to eat here for lunch. Their salads are good too. Actually, I've only tried one: their version of BBQ chicken salad. I might have tried another, but this one is my fav. I also steal slices of pizza from my husband. YUMMY!