“central california business meeting”

Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento Elk Grove
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Elk Grove
Reviewed March 10, 2014

This is an exceptional hotel with great meeting facilities. The staff will go out of their way to give your 5 star treatment and make sure everything is taken care of. The amazing Sales manager worked wonders to get us a great group rate for our meeting - good value. The meeting rooms and the business center are well appointed. The rooms are clean and comfortable. I am a very light sleeper and have a difficult time sleeping in hotels when I travel. I heard very little noise and slept well on the super comfortable bed. All in all, if you are looking to hold a business meeting in the Central California / Sacramento area this is your best choice with easy access to the freeway, great meeting facilities, comfy rooms and a professional outgoing staff.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento Elk Grove

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I was very comfortable during my stay. There was always a friendly face and the room was very very nice. Everything was clean, the beds and linens were very comfortable. My only complaint was that there is no breakfast included which seems silly to me considering the price of the room. (Not the cheapest place, but you get what you pay for.)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2014

we have stayed here many times. staff is wonderful and facilities fantastic! we look forward to our next stay here. our room had everything we needed. the in house breakfast is delicious. there many restaurants also within walking distance.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Hotel is in a great location. I called to make my reservation, instead of on-line because I smoke and I have had gotten to the Hotels before and then was told there were no smoking rooms. I got here and they didn't have me as smoking, but I was able to get a smoking room. The room was clean, bed comfortable and have sleep number control, staff very helpful and friendly . Breakfast was good, but I was given a choice of my AARP rate or a free breakfast, can't have both, next time a will take the AARP rate. Great restaurants within walking distance. Bar small but Vanessa was very friendly and told me about some of the places around the area to visit., Will stay there again

Room Tip: If smoke, great place, not many left, but after you make your reservation, call and make sure you ha...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Very clean, modern and exceeded my expectations. Breakfast was above average and the hotel staff was professional and courteous. Hotel was in the middle of a nice area full of restaurants, gas stations and easy freeway access.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mark F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Hello my name is Mark Fitzgerald, I am the General Manager of the Hilton Garden Inn in Elk Grove. I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I print every review and share them with my team in our daily team meetings. If there is any other feed back you would like to give me or think of any way that we could have made your stay better please feel free to call me at 916-691-1900. I am always looking for ways to improve our service and our hotel.

Thank you for your feed back regarding our restaurant too! We are all foodies around here so the quality of the food we serve is highly important to us. An off the menu breakfast item that we offer as special sometimes that no one else in the area offers is a fresh made to order breakfast sandwich, it's a lightly toasted and buttered fresh chibata roll topped with fresh ham, a well cooked fried egg, crisp pepper bacon, and mild American cheese. It is absolutely amazing. It's an off menu item but our chef would be happy to prepare it for you. As a matter a fact if there is ever anything you want that you don't see on our menu please ask our chef's are some of the most talented in Elk Grove and they would be happy to show off their culinary skills.

Have a wonderful day and thank you again for your feed back!

Mark

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I stayed here for 4 nights, and my favorite part was the customer service. The employees are very kind and friendly. I brought my bathing suit so I could spend some time in the outdoor hot tub, but it was always in use by a few different groups, just spending hours in there with beer and not caring if someone else wanted to spend a little time in the hot tub. It would also be nice if they could include the breakfast (It was $10.95 or something like that for breakfast, per person). BUT, if you go right across the street, to Mimi's, their breakfast is cheaper and it's delicous. I'm serious. Don't bother with the hotels hot breakfast, unless it's included in the price.
At times, especially in the evening, in the lobby, there was a table with coffee, tee and water, and fresh cookies. It was very nice, and they also have a bar you can lounge with friends at.
The hotel has only 4 smoking rooms, and I got one. Initially, there was no ash tray so we used a cup with water in it, but after housekeeping came the next time, they left a clean ash tray and matches for us. The keurig was nice, and I went down to the lobby to snag some french vanilla creamer cups.
The beds were comfy, and come with the sleep number option. However, I couldn't figure out if it made a difference.. so, I wasn't sure if it worked or not.

The location of the hotel is great, with awesome stores and restaurants within walking distance. The airport is about a 30 minute drive. I printed out my boarding passes on their computer/printer for free, and it was very convenient.
I was pretty satisfied with the choice to stay here!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a Trip Advisor review! My name is Mark Fitzgerald, I am the General Manager of the Hilton Garden Inn in Elk Grove. I truly appreciate all of your feed back. My team was really appreciative of your kind words regarding their great customer service when I read your review to them in this mornings team meeting.

I apologize if the spa was full whenever you came down to use it. With all of this great weather we've been having it's became a popular spot to enjoy a drink and relax in the evenings. I appreciate your feed back regarding our breakfast, please let me know the next time you are in town as I would love to treat you to our breakfast. I know that someone hotel brands such as Holiday Inn Express and Hampton build breakfast into their rate, Hilton Garden Inn doesn't. We prefer to not charge our guests for breakfast if they are not going to eat it. For our guests that do want it, it can be added to your regular room rate as part of our Bed and Breakfast package for only $5 more when you make your reservation.

Something that sets our hotel's restaurant apart from the chain restaurants in the area or any of the other hotels in Elk Grove are our Chefs. They prepare all of our food fresh, no microwaves, no processed foods, no powdered eggs, only locally sourced ingredients and produce that is cooked to order so that your experience in our restaurant is as good as that in the rest of our hotel. Please feel free to give me a call the next time you are in town even if you are not staying at our hotel, I would love to have you as my guest in our restaurant, my treat.

Thank you again for all of your great feed back if you would like to talk more my telephone number is 916-691-1900.

Have a wonderful day,

Mark

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I have stayed at this Garden Inn before and have found it consistent in over all quality. The staff are friendly, helpful and courteous. The restaurant is ideal for breakfast and it is always a pleasure to get a fresh cooked meal to start the day. The pantry is well stacked and the available Keurig hot drink maker is a great addition--no coffee pots to deal with and this time there was a breakfast tea choice available.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove
The Westin Sacramento
The Westin Sacramento
#18 of 81 in Sacramento

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento Elk Grove? Share your experiences!