“Pleasant and friendly”

Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento Elk Grove
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Elk Grove
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I have stayed at this Garden Inn before and have found it consistent in over all quality. The staff are friendly, helpful and courteous. The restaurant is ideal for breakfast and it is always a pleasure to get a fresh cooked meal to start the day. The pantry is well stacked and the available Keurig hot drink maker is a great addition--no coffee pots to deal with and this time there was a breakfast tea choice available.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento Elk Grove

Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Staff friendly and helpful, very clean and well kept. Good restaurants nearby within walking distance. Room comfortable. I had a King bed room.
Only thing I wasn't fussy about is fan in bathroom can't be turned off and they use a motion switch to turn lights on in bathroom. It can be awkward to turn on in dark. They probably had too many people just leaving the light on all the time.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I wanted to commend the staff for being so helpful, and at the same time remind the hotel residents to be more thoughtful of your neighbors. Unfortunately, the first night, we had less than thoughtful neighbors. Their children left the TV on the cartoon channel and the family left the hotel. At 2AM, my husband called the night desk clerk to ask if they could do anything (at that time we didn't know that the family was away). The clerk called the room, but no one answered. My husband called again. The clerk went up to their room and knocked on their door, but no response. The clerk tried one more time and then offered to move us. But we did not want to disturb our other neighbors by making a lot of noise. At 3 am, the thoughtless neighbors and their children arrived back at the hotel. One of the children even knocked on our door, thinking it was their room. None of the adults had any concern for those who were sleeping, but thankfully, by 3:45 all was quiet. The next morning we asked to be moved and were graciously given a quiet room and a peaceful rest the next night. Kudos to the night desk clerk's efforts on our behalf. Both rooms were clean and comfortable, the staff were extremely accommodating and friendly, and we definitely would choose their establishment again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Excellent service, sleep, and comfort. Quuet room on top floor and firm relaxing bed. Should always be your stop in the area. Close to many dining options.
Staff was friendly and helpful. No ask was too difficult.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Very helpful staff , as I was in town for a family memorial service. Room photos from other travelors are accurate. Lobby very nice and clean, bar requires you to purchase a bottle of wine, which is a little strange.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Everyone was friendly from the beginning to end of our stay. Rooms were clean and quiet. Bed had an "adjuster" on it to make the mattress softer or firm, but it did nothing in our opinion. My wife had a tough time sleeping on the really firm mattress. Otherwise, great experience.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Staff very nice. Beds and pillows fantastic! Best sleep I ever had at a hotel. However, I was in need of handicap shower...none available. Had a hard time getting in shower n I slipped caused I needed a walk in showrer. Also, I informed staff I needed coffee in the room. They said they would bring it to my room, never did. I went to front desk to ask. Wish they had free breakfast. I dont eat a huge breakfast and needed some quick fuel...ran across street to get protein bar.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Elk Grove
The Westin Sacramento
The Westin Sacramento
#18 of 81 in Sacramento

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento Elk Grove? Share your experiences!