“Nice casual dining”

Greenwood Pier Cafe
Dublin, Ireland
“Nice casual dining”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We enjoyed our early dinner in this friendly restaurant. Best in these coastal regions to go for the fish and it was just fine.

• Visited June 2014

U.S. Virgin Islands
“Wonderful”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful place for a relaxing dinner. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was great. On the slower side but worth the wait!

Petaluma, CA
“Excellent Dinner”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

WE had a fresh salmon and a double pork chop. Both were excellent. All plates are accompanied by risotto and mixed vegetables. We shared a Caesar salad which was also good. We had the house wine and it was fine. Only thing I didn't care for was the country music, but that's just my personal preference.

Visited February 2014
Elk Grove, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous seafood”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Fabulous salmon: thick salmon steak, moist, with crushed pepper seared on both sides..the wife loved it;
Seafood pasta for me: big shrimp, local rock cod chunks, scallops, and all kinds of herbs and spices to accompany a huge amount of delicious pasta...i could not finish the meal even though I loved it.
Disliked the slowness of the prep time...but ya know, good food, clearly individually prepared, takes time, so we were quite OK with the time delay.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank John M
San Francisco, California
“Excellent Meal”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I was not expecting such delicious, fresh and gourmet food from a Cafe in Elk, CA. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the meals that my fiancé and I enjoyed here! We would definitely eat here again (and would also stay at the Inn). The seafood pasta was especially tasty - so fresh and flavorful.

Visited November 2013