“Burger Heaven "Wanna Be"” 3 of 5 bubbles

Fuddruckers
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in El Toro
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dana Point, California, United States
“Burger Heaven "Wanna Be"”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

We recently visited Fuddruckers on Sunday --- quite crowded with the Sunday lunch (families, children) crowd. Despite the 15 in line in front of me --- several order takers were available and the line went quickly. Very good selections for sizes, combo's etc for burgers, as well as the alternative chicken. The facility was clean, well decorated, neat, well kept to include restrooms; however the two rows of condiments were empty (some items), and were refilled (within 5 minutes) at my request. The 1/2 lb burger was good, but not great --- a bit generic for a burger --- toppings and bun were excellent.....fries, just okay. In summary, I expected a "gourmet" burger .... and willing to pay the higher Fuddrucker prices ... yet ended up with a somewhat generic tasting burger! Perhaps Fuddruckers is relying more on "brand recognition" rather than high quality burgers and I will not eat here again if in the mood for a burger relative to value / price point.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Laguna Beach, California
“Seemed to be missing toppings”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

This was my first visit to a Fuddruckers. The meat was good, but I was left wanting on toppings. I like lettuce, tomatos and relish. Not available. The resturant was very busy and nobody had to wait long for the burgers. They meat was cooked to order and was good. I just was disapointed by the toppings. The guy behind the counter was not to polite when I asked about relish. I was told "If you don't see it, we don't got it." I would take kids here.

• Visited June 2012
Laguna Hills, California
“Food is ok and you serve yourself.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

I enjoyed being able to create my own hamburger and put as much of WHATEVER I wanted on the burger. Prices are a little high but over all it was a unique experience.

Visited November 2011
Del Mar, California
“Consistently one of the better hamburger restaurants in the U.S.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2011

Have been eating at Fuddruckers for years and have never been disappointed with their hamburgers. They make one of the most delicious hamburgers in the U.S. and it's consistent from restaurant to restaurant, city to city. They cook the burger the way you want it and then you decide what toppings and how much you want on it from their toppings bar, which makes this experience so very good. When we travel and we come across a city with a Fuddruckers and if we're in the mood for a hamburger, we know we will have a very good one at this restaurant.

• Visited December 2011
San Francisco, California
“Try the cheeseburger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2011

was my first cheesburger experience, and I think that I would have thought it cheesy

Visited December 2011