“Quick lunch”

Pho Saigon Noodle and Grill 2
Ranked #5 of 28 Restaurants in El Sobrante
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

This is our favorite go to place. The place have a friendly, quick service. The place always serves fresh food. I tried pretty much everything and all good. Cannot go wrong. Very reasonable price.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

Why? Because a small bowl of Pho is enormous. Fast service, good food, pleasant environment. The few other dishes we've tried were also pretty good. But Pho is our go to food when feeling sick or just tired out.

Reviewed November 30, 2016

Yummy and authentic Vietnamese dishes! Often fully packed during lunch or dinner time but it'll be worth a wait!

Reviewed October 13, 2016

Very friendly & professional staff,familiar with there menu & offers excellent suggestions,I have been here several times only to recieve the same professional & FRIENDLY SERVICE,I WILL KEEP COMING,ENJOY!

Reviewed April 25, 2016

When this place opened last year it was so crowded I only got the bahn mi (sandwiches) to go. I still order those any time I want take-out; their chicken or beef sandwiches put Subway to shame. More recently I've been there for several sit-down means. If you order pho, it comes quickly. There are two sizes, medium and large. Most people will find medium quite a lot for a single person. The rice dishes take a little longer, but those smell so good, they're practically irresistible