“A real sandwich shop”

The Original Rinaldi's
Ranked #38 of 156 Restaurants in El Segundo
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Biggest and best sandwich coast to coast using premium deli meats and cheeses and fresh soft italian rolls. We feature Boar's Head products with our innovative combinations to bring you unique tasting sandwiches named after our favorite customers or their characteristic. Chevy Andy, Tyler & Tyler, Ripcurl Riley, First Alarm, Hunter, Ralphie....All current TOP favorites. Come check out our creations at both Manhattan Beach and El Segundo, California Style!! We may even name our latest creations after you! Nuff said
Los Angeles, California
“A real sandwich shop”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

This place is the real deal. Lots of meat, fresh toppings and bread. Mellow old school feel with very courteous staff. Great place to hang out and have lunch. I will definitely be eating here more often.

1 Thank Derik L

Los Angeles, California
“Great Sandwich! Boar's Head Meats”
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Just a hole in the wall on Main Street in El Segundo, but the sandwiches are great. I had the Italian cold cut sandwich which was fantastic. My wife had the turkey and she loved it too! We just had the six inch size and it was still a meal in itself. The bread was super fresh. Extensive sandwich menu but they also had pasta on the menu. Would love to try their pasta. Several small tables scattered inside and outside, nothing fancy. The staff was very friendly. A definite place to try again.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank ZumaDawg
Orlando, Florida
“Best Chicken Parm Hoagie Ever!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Wow....my colleague had a friend who used to live in this area and recommended we go! Came off a cross country flight tired and hungry....easy to find/parking right outside. Menu is full of choices but i was in a mood for a chicken parm and it was truly the best i ever had!

"Real" chicken...perfect sauce and amount of cheese. Folks were friendly/place was clean.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank izerdiver32
Warrenton, Virginia
“Awesomely good sandwich ”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

A co worker talked me into going to this cafe for lunch and I thanked him a couple of times. Parking can be a little tedious but once inside that feeling goes away quickly. The restaurant is not huge, probably seas 25 I'm guessing, but the food is carefully assembled right in front of you and it is awesome. I had the Rajun Cagun Turkey regular size which means it was out on a brioche bun rather than a sub roll. But let me tell you the bun qAs flakier than some croissants I have enjoyed in the past. The sandwich was piled high with Cajun turkey, lettuce and tomato, and was super filling (6'2" 290). With chips and drink I think I was still under ten bucks or maybe a few pennies more. El segundo has always had a lot of little nice restaurants and this certainly ranks among the top of them.

1 Thank BrentAndCindyC
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Pastrami Yum”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Best meat cuts for deli are at this place. I love pastrami on rye with mustard and pickles. The pastrami they have here is the kind that you could cut with a spoon. It is tender, flavorful and piled thick for the ultimate big bite. If you're not a fan of pastrami, no worries, they have lots of other sandwiches to appease your appetite. It is a typical deli café so it can be loud during lunch and seats fill up quickly.

Visited November 2013