LAX South Travelodge
$139
CambriaHotels
$128
ExtendedStay
Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo(El Segundo)(Great Value!)
$139
$125
$184
$169
EmbassySuites.com
$149
$159
1,022 results
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 17, 2010

Saw the mixed review at this hotel, but decided to try it anyway. It was a pleasant stay for 4 nights. The hotel is pretty basic and it is reflected in the price. The location is good - very close to highway and beaches. The staff were friendly and the room was nice and neat. Didn't have any problems during our stay. Though I have to say the parking lot is a little small.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2010

The room was very clean and had the refrigerator and microwave. I liked the complimentary shuttle service and breakfast. The staff are very nice. Finally, there is 24-hr operatred am/pm stores and IHOP restaurant nearby. That's very important to me as we arrived there at 11pm. So, we bought some bottles of water and food for our refreshment.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 8, 2010

Nice location close to the airport with a lot of shopping outlets nearby. Shuttle service from/to the airport was good and Tracey Thompson the General Manager was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed March 13, 2010

Secure Location and close to the airport. Shuttle service from/to the airport was a plus and helpful and friendly staff that was a BIG bonus!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 10, 2010

I had a good stay in this Travelodge. In fact, it is the best Travelodge I have ever stayed so far. It is located about a mile from LAX airport and is close to the highway. Thus, easily you can go anywhere. At walking distance there are some gas stations/ convenient stores as well as a coffee place . The area is very safe. The hotel offers free internet but I had some problems with their wireless. I am pretty sure that the problem was with their service and not with my laptop. Breakfast was fine. Actually, they had surprisingly awesome high quality coffee. Plus a waffle maker. Overall breakfast of this travelodge is above average to other travelodge's I have stayed so far. My hotel room was "looking" the main road and yes there was some noise from the passing cars. Also there was some minor noise from the airplanes. But again not something to be worry about. Nice flat panel TV in my room. Some negative things: Even though the room looked nice and cozy it was extremely small. Also parking was not free but it was $5 per night. They have to parking lots available. I personally never had problem to fine a parking spot. One night, cigarette smoke came into my room. I don't smoke so likely it came from the air ventilator. That was annoying.
In summary, I got this room at $42 per night. If you to the hotel official page they charge you $80!!! So, I think for the money I paid it was a good deal. The hotel (building, location, service) was overall fine, so I recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business