LAX South Travelodge
Cambria Hotel LAX(El Segundo)(Great Value!)
$198
CambriaHotels
Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo(El Segundo)(Great Value!)
$129
$156
$133
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Place LAX El Segundo(El Segundo)
Hyatt.com
$169
1,024 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I picked this location because it's right next to the airport. Already at LAX checked in for my flight in the next early morning, so we drove away from the airport and pretty much just selected one of the first places we saw on the way.

Have to say, I'm a pretty easy traveler. I don't care much for a place to stay as long as ... there's a bad, evidence by my times of stay at hostels across Canada and the US, but....

Smell: Soon as I walked into the door, I had to open every windows and door there is. Waited few minutes or so each time hah

Noise: OK it's a Saturday night so it's understandable, but some of you might not be alright with it. People were making noise in the hall way, talking, dragging things around. And I just woke up at 3AM listening to a couple having sex next door hahaha, albeit ...aiite but then again, some people might not enjoy that much noise. Not very soundproof.

Service, however, is good. I like the lady at front desk, she seems friendly and helpful.

To be honest, at 100+ for a night, I would expect more. The New York HI Hostels in Manhattan costed me 35$ and it was a better experienced, all I'm saying :)

Anyhoo, if you want a place near the airport, perhaps check the Holiday Inn (big Inn, I haven't been upstairs yet but the lobby looked decent, and the price is only 10, 20$ more than this place). Only after they said they're out of rooms that we went here.

Room Tip: didn't stay long enough
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo