All reviews double tree parking structure corner room chocolate chip cookies free parking business area business travel bed was comfortable hour flight rental car near airport happy hour hotel shuttle la area manhattan beach dt lax
Selected filters
Reviewed May 31, 2018

Came up in filter search for free breakfast. This was not true. At approximately $160 per night...
Rooms were VERY clean. Staff was GREAT. Carpeting in the halls and room made the hotel seem dated.
Location was fine. Valet parking prices were reasonable.
All-in-all, the price vs offered amenities, I would have chosen a different hotel. I think this is a hotel that would be more in line for business versus leisure travelers.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 24, 2018

My biggest complaint is the state of the bathrooms! Also, as others stated as well, there is no shuttle service from LAX! As I side note, I did not get my cookie at check-in. I would not have eaten it, but that is not the point!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 782gabor
Reviewed May 23, 2018

This Hilton DoubleTree was very nice and comfortable. I enjoyed the free cookies and regular benefits for Hilton Honors members. Room was very nice and spacious with a great view of surrounding buildings. Chicken cheese quesadillas from their restaurant were excellent!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 23, 2018

This hotel does NOT have an airport shuttle, as advertised. Hotel staff is dishonest and does not care if you are a Hilton Honors member or not. They were constantly out of water bottles, also. Beds were comfortable, however.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Rachael P
Reviewed May 21, 2018

1) The google result for the hotel mentions "Book a stay at the newly renovated Doubletree hotel in El Segundo and enjoy free parking and airport shuttle and easy access to area attractions and beaches"
2) The receptionist at the hotel said they charge a $15 per day for parking. But she will waive it for me.
3) Got my receipt and they still charged me for parking.
4) We drank 2 bottles of water in the room. I called hotel reception to get us some more water, the person in reception said they only give 2 bottles of complimentary water, Rest you will have to buy from the hotel store. By the way, there is no place to fill water in the hotel. I go down to get water, and the person at the reception (maybe the one I spoke to) says they usually give out complimentary water, but ran out of the bottles. Hotels running out of water? Anyway, ensure you carry your own water if you are staying here.
5) Overall, be aware and beware, this is not a good or friendly place to stay.

• Trip type: Traveled with family