South of the airport is a bit of a pain as its not really usefull if you are in LA just for the day. For instance we wanted to go to the beach, which is just down the road from the hotel. We had to take Hotel shuttle to other Embassy North Airport and catch the Beach Bus from this area, even though the Beach bus goes right past the South hotel. A bit frustrating and tiring. With this in mind, its a good hotel. The night time Happy hour was very generous, hotel itself and staff very good and helpfull. Would stay again, but only if in transit not if you have a day to kill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-suite LAX Airport Hotel offers 349 newly renovated two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, free evening reception*, and free shuttle service to/from Los Angeles International Airport as well as amenities including an indoor pool, fitness center, and business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles International Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites El Segundo
- El Segundo Embassy Suites