Embassy Suites by Hilton LAX South
Cambria Hotel LAX(El Segundo)(Great Value!)
$198
$169
Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo(El Segundo)(Great Value!)
$129
$161
$189
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Aloft El Segundo - Los Angeles Airport(El Segundo)(Great Value!)
$118
  • Pool
Hyatt Place LAX El Segundo(El Segundo)
$156
$133
1,864 results
All reviewsstreet parkingevening receptionmade to order breakfastmanagers receptionfree happy hournachosindoor poolfree drinksclose to the airportcomplimentary breakfastliving roomper daythe breakfast arealos angelesan airport hotelomeletbusiness center
Reviewed May 12, 2010

The great thing about the Embassy Suites is how friendly it is. All the staff were very happy and seemed well motivated to make you feel welcome. The rooms we had were large and spacious and in good condition. The complimentary breakfast is good with both hot and cold items just wished the bread and pastries were fresh and not frozen but hey ho for the value foir money you cant complain. We ate in the bar every night and they have two menus as they will serve you the restaurant menu as well and the food was very tasty and hot. The rooms have a great panoramic view of the airport if you like planes although the airport operates 24 hours sometimes a little noisy. Most airport hotels I have stayed in the States have been a lot more expensive but dowdy ,unwelcoming, boring tepid food and I can safely say that the Embassy Suites is run by a happy crew and offers great value for money

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 6, 2010

Our company uses The Embassy Suites El Segundo for a variety of events and we have never had a bad experience. Our sales representative, Shiran Slagado, ensures that we get the best service for all of our attendees. The hotel staff is ready to meet all of our requests in order to guarantee our events run smoothly. The Embassy Suites is also conveniently located next to LAX, as most of our attendees are from out of town; the free airport shuttle is also very helpful for our organization.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 6, 2010

We choose this hotel because it offered a suite, as we needed the extra room because were travelling with our children this time. Also I wanted somwhere that included breakfast to save us money on our vacation.
Well I have to say that I'm really glad on my choice to stay at the Embassy Suites! The rooms were large enough, 2 double beds and a pull-out sofa that was in another room, small bar with fridge and 2 tv's wihich was really nice. The bathrooms weren't very big at all, but there was an additional vanity in the bedroom which helped in the mornings while getting ready. There were ponds in the main lobby with ducks, turtles and fish which my children loved!
But I'd have to say that the best part of the hotel is definitely the inclusive all-you-eat breakfast, which included eggs (any style), bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, pancakes, french toast, fruit and much more..it really helped with saving time and money in the mornings especially when travalling with a family.
Also a bonus... every night between 5:45pm-7:45pm there was a Manager's Reception which included alcohol (beer, wine, and liquor) and snacks, and it was all free!..
Then only thing that I recommened is that because they now charge $22 a day for parking, that you park across the street from the hotel. It's totally safe and it looked like everyone that stayed there did this, including us.
The only down-fall at this hotel is that it is right beside the airport so you do hear the planes taking off and landing late at night, and all morning long which was a little annoying when trying to sleep..I justmped out of my bed the first night as it sounded like a jumbo-jet was about to crash into my room!... But by the second night I had got use to it.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2010

We vacationed in LA for spring break with teenagers. This Embassy, like most, exceeded expectations. From the pool to the happy hour to the rooms everything was exceptional. Great location near the airport. Managers were constantly out asking everyone if they needed anything. I have never seen manager presence like this anywhere. Anything we needed we asked for and received(extra towels, pillows, good area dining). I would definately stay here again when in LA. Only downside is the pullout bed in a little rough to sleep on. Reminded me of Hotel California. Park on the street for free.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank neko1096
rdreynolds, Guest Services Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton LAX South, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2010

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We appreciate your positive comments and hope you will stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed April 19, 2010

We stayed here the night before our flight out and it worked fine. There was a bit of noise from the airplanes first thing in the morning, but we were within spitting distance of the airport. My biggest con is that the wonderful cook to order breakfast ends at 9am. This happened to be the latest our kids slept the entire trip and we had 20 min. to get our food. They are serious about the b-fast ending at 9. The pool was fine (indoors, which was nice). Staff was super friendly and helpful. Our room was great, kind of too bad it was just one night in that we liked the room quite a bit.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family