2,083 results
All reviews the manager's reception made to order breakfast underground parking nachos the managers free drinks happy hour indoor pool complimentary breakfast living room omelet los angeles the breakfast area shuttle service la area rental car free shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed September 18, 2018

1st, I was in room 129, where there was windows but you can’t see anything out of them, due to an issue happen with hotel and neighbors behind hotel so they close all back windows off. I then was moved to room 224. AWFUL, the room smelled, curtains dirty, dust everywhere and then found MOLD growing in vents. I was then put in a premium room on 5th floor which the room was much better taken care of...

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank skmanuel37
GuestServicesLAXES, Manager at Embassy Suites Los Angeles Intl Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Thank you very much for sharing your experience while staying with us. I am sorry to read about your experience in two of the suites. I will address these concerns to our housekeeping and engineering department especially in suite 224. We make sure every room is treated the same when our housekeepers service each room and sincerely apolgize. Our rooms on the 5th floor are all premium rooms and those come with a slightly different layout. Should you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me. I do hope you can consider staying with us as I know you will have a greater experience.

Kind regards,
Edgar Estrada
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed September 14, 2018

The building, the door etc look like an old apartment and the room was so small. It is like half the size of the last embassy suite I stayed. If it is $70 or $80 a room maybe yes but it is $170 on sale plus tax. I do stay in apartment type or serviced apartment but all the ones I stayed in this price range are so far better. Their size is 2x or 3x as this and the furnishings are new and some expensive like the plates etc... I would rather stay at just a hotel at $90. It was for a guest so it was sort of really embarrassing and the breakfast was not really good according to the guest.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
GuestServicesLAXES, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Los Angeles Intl Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

We appreciate your comments and concerns regarding your past stay. We will share this information with our upper manangement.
We hope to have you staying with us again in the future.
Thank you!

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Great place. Inside parking, clean rooms good breakfast. Food in motel a little pricey but good. Afternoon reception was good. Will stay here all the time now.

Shuttle to airport on time very punctual.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2018

They have a text option now, which is really nice. I was able to communicate with the hotel staff very quickly. We ended up having a super late check in and they were very understanding of that. Thank

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed September 6, 2018

Had the most wonderful stay at Embassy Suites everyone was so polite and helpful. So happy Tyreek guest service manager mailed my outfit I accidentally left in closet...I am so pleased at all the great service received here at this beautiful hotel.