Embassy Suites by Hilton LAX South
Fairfield Inn
$139
  • Pool
1,843 results
All reviewsstreet parkingevening receptionmade to order breakfastmanagers receptionfree happy hournachosindoor poolfree drinksclose to the airportcomplimentary breakfastliving roomper daythe breakfast arealos angelesan airport hotelomeletbusiness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Overall, I'm impressed with this garden themed hotel. Everyone was friendly and the room was clean. The food at the 1400 Bistro and Bar was excellent. I recommend the sea bass. Breakfast the next day was good except they only meat they had was pork bacon and sausage. Since I can't eat pork, I wound up having a meatless breakfast--okay but not great. The other downside was paying $25 for parking in the underground parking area. Given the choice of parking on the street (one to two blocks away) or parking underground, I opted to pay $25. Hopefully they will do something about this soon.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
GuestServicesLAXES, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton LAX South, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Please give us a call before your next visit to our hotel. With the proper notice our breakfast team can plan for those with nutritional or health concerns. We know breakfast is the most important meal of the day and want to make sure you can enjoy.

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

We arrived at about 2 am after much flight delay. The front desk staffer was friendly and helpful. Breakfast is very good if you arrive early enough. Quite a few items were running low about 15 min before buffet closure. Beds are comfortable and on street parking is sometimes available to save $ and not need to pay hotel parking. Managers reception great for drinks but not so much for food (popcorn, chips w cheese sauce.... Kind of lame)

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank JToo
GuestServicesLAXES, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton LAX South, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Having flight delays is never a good experience but I am glad we had some friendly faces there to greet you when you arrived at the hotel. As your comments suggest, the best times to visit the breakfast is early in the morning. The longer you wait the longer the lines seem to get and the harder it is for the staff to keep up.

Hope to see you again and I hope you make it without delays.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

This was a decent hotel to stay at near the airport. We had a park and stay package so it worked out really well to leave our car there while we were on our trip. The biggest problem that I had with the room was the bathroom. It is really small and it had no ventilation. There was so much condensation on the ceiling after our showers that it started dripping on us when we were in the bathroom. Other than that the room was pretty spacious and the dinner at the restaurant downstairs was pretty good.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CyKeWh
GuestServicesLAXES, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton LAX South, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback. The Park and Fly package is great for those leaving out on vacation and needing a place to leave the car. To let our shuttle drivers face the LAX traffic makes for a less stressful trip.

Thank you again and we hope you’ll think of us for your next trip as well.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I always look for an Embassey Suites Hotel first when I travel. They say that "you get what you pay for" and I have had some horrible experiences trying to save a buck at cheaper hotels when traveling. Whether business or pleasure, I want comfortable/clean accomodations and consistently courteous, helpful, and friendly service. I pay a little extra, but get a whole lot more with Embassy Suites.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank James H
GuestServicesLAXES, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton LAX South, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

I am glad we are your first choice when traveling. The cooked to order breakfast and nightly reception are great additions to the spacious two-room suites. On top of that we have added some great new team members to our front desk staff as we know that service is what sets the hotels apart most.

Thank you again for your review and we hope to continue being your first choice.

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

I took the hair dryer out if the counter and could see dust where the cabinet hasn't been cleaned. The shower has mold and the doors to the bathroom were worn out. I was told that they just underwent a complete room renovation. I think it was more of an update. The lighting in the room is terrible, especially the bathroom. The ironing board was filthy as well
The bed was comfortable. The problem with the air conditioning is that it blows directly on you when it's on. So it's hard to get comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2013
GuestServicesLAXES, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton LAX South, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

I am terribly sorry for the lack of cleanliness in your suite. This is not something that is normal after a multi-million dollar renovation. I hope you contacted the manager on duty during your visit to discuss and make right. If something is not up to expectations we want to hear about it right away so we can address it and make the remainder of your stay enjoyable.

Again I apologize and hope you will give us another chance to make things right.