Overall, a comfortable week at this hotel. Here on business. Here's a brief list of "highs" and "lows":
- Location: close to airport and good restaurants in El Segundo.
- Free airport shuttle; even running at 4 am!
- Free hot breakfast, better than most Embassy Suites.
- big hotel, lots of rooms
- Restaurant on site, including a bar.
- Free booze from 5:30 - 7:30 pm (aka Manager's Reception)
- Friendly staff, esp Jesus at the front desk (changed my room upon request)
- Good housekeeping, clean towels/sheets.
- Big Jacuzzi for relaxing sore muscles.
- Minimal airplane noise (my room was on east side of hotel)
- High humidity in all rooms, nothing gets dry.
- No free Internet. Cost: $9.95/day
- Frosted windows on south side of hotel; unable to open or peer out.
- $23.00 fee for nightly parking. One of the highest in El Segundo.
I hope this helps you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-suite LAX Airport Hotel offers 349 newly renovated two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, free evening reception*, and free shuttle service to/from Los Angeles International Airport as well as amenities including an indoor pool, fitness center, and business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Odigeo, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles International Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites El Segundo
- El Segundo Embassy Suites