stayed for a sales meeting and this one of the better stays. had an upper floor king room on the south side, so noise wasn't as bad as the other times i've stayed in lower rooms on the north side of the hotel that overlooks the airport. actually very comfortable. however the window was frosted over and you weren't allowed to open it, so that was a bit weird. couldn't see whether it was sunny or raining. and the rest of the hotel doesn't have many windows (lobby, restaurants) so it's a bit strange. the staff was very nice, and i didn't have any problems, the gift shop has some nice inexpensive items - not all touristy. the food was also very good. they are doing renovations, so i would make sure to ask for a room not near the renovation area - especially if you intend to sleep during daylight hours. Very close to LAX, so it's convenient if you have a stopover...the shuttle was there in 5 minutes from my call, and we were at the hotel in 5 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-suite LAX Airport Hotel offers 349 newly renovated two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, free evening reception*, and free shuttle service to/from Los Angeles International Airport as well as amenities including an indoor pool, fitness center, and business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles International Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites El Segundo
- El Segundo Embassy Suites