Embassy Suites by Hilton LAX South
Cambria Hotel LAX(El Segundo)(Great Value!)
$198
$127
CambriaHotels
Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo(El Segundo)(Great Value!)
$129
$149
Hampton.com
$213
  • Breakfast included
Aloft El Segundo - Los Angeles Airport(El Segundo)(Great Value!)
$129
Aloft.com
$142
ExtendedStay
$156
$133
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Place LAX El Segundo(El Segundo)
$149
Hyatt.com
$169
$144
Orbitz.com
1,861 results
All reviewsstreet parkingevening receptionmade to order breakfastmanagers receptionfree happy hournachosindoor poolfree drinksclose to the airportcomplimentary breakfastliving roomper daythe breakfast arealos angelesan airport hotelomeletbusiness center
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I stay at this hotel whenever I go to Los Angeles on business. It is close to the airport, but plane noise is not an issue at all. It is close to Sepulveda Blvd and lots of dining, but you really don't have to leave the hotel as the 1440 Bistro is terrific.

They offer a fabulous made to order breakfast and a manager's reception. The bartender at the manager's reception - a wonderful woman with an amazing memory - always makes me smile with her kind words and sincere smile.

The rooms may need just a little updating, but it is a well maintained property with a great staff. My only complaint is the cost of parking, but if you get there at the right time, street parking is available.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
GuestServicesLAXES, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton LAX South, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We love receiving feedback and as a returning guest we really want to know how we’ve been doing. Maria, Nijola and the rest of the Manager’s Reception team will love to read your comments. They are truly a great asset to the hotel team.

Please feel free to stop by and say hi on your next visit to the hotel.

Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I enjoy this hotel. Breakfast is excellent and the staff is extremely helpful polite and friendly. I would hope they would update the rooms at some point though they are clean. I did notice signs indicating that renovations are underway.

• Stayed: September 2012
GuestServicesLAXES, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton LAX South, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

You will be happy to know we have started our renovation project on our suites and hope you will join us again soon to see the new product. The new fresh look in the suites will be a great compliment to our outstanding team and the “extras” that are offered with the Embassy brand.

We hope to see you again soon and hope to hear from you on what you think of the new suites.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

When we travel out of LAX we now stay here the night before - no hassle on early flights trying to get through the LA traffic. You can't beat free drinks, free breakfast and a free ride to the airport. THe rooms are great and they are actually re-doing all of them - can't wait to see them next time.
We also use the park and stay - For a 15 day vacation it cost us $10 to park and then when we landed we called and they came within 15 minutes to pick us up and drive us right to the car. Staff is also great.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

I am glad to see you took the time to share your experiences with us and that the Park Stay and Fly package works well for your needs. This package is a great way to cut down on the stress of traveling before a long flight. It is always good when you can have someone else drive you into and out of the LAX.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Always a joy to stay at an Embassy Suites. This hotel is on the south side of LAX, in the city of El Segundo (which means the hotel room taxes are almost half of those hotels in the city of LA).

My check in was fast, friendly, and professional. Advising me of the renovation and that my assigned room was beneath the rooms being renovated, he offered to move me to a quieter room. I thanked him and accepted his offer, as I was going to be working in the room during the day.

The suite was nice but, as evidenced by their current renovation, very dated. I look forward to seeing the updated rooms when they're completed. Even though it was dated, it was a typical Embassy Suites room. Comfortable living room and large bedroom. The working area was a bit outdated, too. Few power plugs and no office desk chair. Speaking of the desk chair thing, since my ample rear was going to be sitting at the desk for a day, I needed something better than what was there. So I went to the front desk and asked the gentleman who checked me in if they had an office desk chair that I could use. He said yes, and minutes later, a new, comfortable office desk chair was delivered to my room! Thanks!

I did not partake in the manager's cocktail time downstairs, but did enjoy the complimentary made to order breakfast the following morning.

For dinner, I ordered hummus and pita bread chips and baked chicken from room service. The hummus was absolutely terrible and not worth $9.00. The baked chicken, on the other hand, was exceptional, and was served with steamed green beans. Well worth it.

Parking is around $24.50 per day. Since there is no entry gate to their underground parking lot, you first park you car, and take the elevator to the lobby. When you inform them you are parking downstairs, they fill out a parking pass. You then sign part of it, and are given a the parking pass. Then, you go back down to the parking garage (before midnight, please) and hang the pass on your rear view mirror. Whew.

The hotel offers shuttle service to LAX if you're not driving.

My recommendation? When you reserve your room, ask for a renovated one. Be aware of the noise and plan accordingly. I am sure you'll enjoy your stay.

Room Tip: Important to note that this hotel is undergoing a renovation, scheduled to be completed in March 2013. This means it can be very noisy during working hours, so plan your lodging accordingly. Not a lot of dining options within walking distance.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ChiefDennis

I am excited to see that the renovation noise during your stay was not too much of a distraction. While it can sometimes be difficult to find a quiet suite, our agents will do everything they can to keep guests away from the heavy renovation areas. You did the right thing by informing the agent that you would be working in the suite throughout the day so they could find the best location (and a comfortable chair).

The renovations are going smoothly and I am confident when you see the new suites you will be impressed.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

this is a good hotel close to airport, very clean good staff and excellent check in curtisy bus provided, underground parking but exspencive, park outside on road thats ok but do it before 5-00 pm or it gets full on road side, buffet breakfast not bad other eating ammenities 10 minute walk from hotel 5 minute drive the proud bird restaraunt marvalous place to eat. rooms very clean and spacious with sliding patio doors and small balcony, the high light while we were there was 5-30 to 7-30 pm free bar and what a free bar anything you want, i no kid you mm, and light eats to go with it, hotel policy they say, very nice inside worth staying good access to freeways.

Room Tip: if you like a good view airport facing rooms top floors
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

It is great that you enjoyed your time here and were able to share your experiences. We value feedback and this is a great way to receive it. The Manager’s Reception is a great way to relax at the end of a tough business day or at the end of a busy site seeing day. The reception along with the complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is something you will find at all Embassy Suites hotels.

Thank you again for sharing your experiences and we hope to see you again soon.