The hotel is very close to the airport - a free shuttle takes a few minutes to get here. Proximity to the airport also has a disadvantage - you can hear planes take off and land though there are almost no planes between 11:30PM and 5am. My room was facing the front entrance and a busy highway. The hum from the highway was not very pleasing. Ask for a quiter room.
The hotel room was a huge and comfortable suite. Lots of space and very convenient if you have to do any work from your room (I was here on business). The bed was comfortable.
Breakfast is included - it is a standard American fair but the courtyard restaurant has a nice "fake Spanish" setting - you are surrounded by fountains and a couple small ponds with fish and turtles - very cute. Overall, I'd recommend this hotel if you have to be in El Segundo or close to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-suite LAX Airport Hotel offers 349 newly renovated two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, free evening reception*, and free shuttle service to/from Los Angeles International Airport as well as amenities including an indoor pool, fitness center, and business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles International Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites El Segundo
- El Segundo Embassy Suites