This hotel reminds me of what budget hotels used to be like before management took it up a notch and made them attractive to families and business travelers. Everything about this hotel is just okay--not bad, but certainly not great, as I have experienced at other hotels in the same category. The room is clean but just a little tired--old style TV, very thin towels (like the kind my high school locker room used to have). My room was on the ground floor right next to the parking lot and beyond that was the main road so it was a little noisy. Breakfast was a hot buffet with scrambled eggs, bacon, etc. Again, just okay. Not really worth the $15 including tax in my opinion but better than going outside the hotel. If I was with a large group or a family it would be worth leaving the hotel to eat. Free parking, free wifi and wired internet (though a little glitchy for me). There is one computer in the lobby for internet use and to print boarding passes.
I think there are better hotels in the area--I usually stay at the Hilton Garden Inn just down the street but the Courtyard was $40 cheaper on this occasion and I thought I would give it a try. As they say, you get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo is ideally located near Hermosa Beach and 10 minutes from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). Our hotel in El Segundo provides complimentary shuttle service to and from LAX (4:30am - 12am) as well as free wireless Internet throughout the hotel. Our state-of-the-art lobby features flexible, inviting work spaces and a GoBoard® digital information center where users can check news, weather and airport conditions. The lobby is also home to The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect.®, our on-site American restaurant serving healthy breakfast and dinner options as well as specialty Starbucks® beverages and evening cocktails. Our LAX hotel is situated near a variety of Fortune 500 company offices, including Chevron, Mattel and Oracle, as well as a number of beautiful local beaches. During downtime, guests can relax in our outdoor swimming pool or stay in shape at our well-equipped fitness center. Book your stay at our Courtyard hotel in El Segundo, CA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Los Angeles Lax/El Segundo Hotel El Segundo
- Courtyard Los Angeles Lax
- Courtyard El Segundo
- El Segundo Marriott
- El Segundo Courtyard