All reviews front desk century blvd starbucks coffee close to the airport manhattan beach park and fly only stayed one night los angeles rental car an early flight would stay here again next morning the hotel is clean grocery store free shuttle late at night the shuttle driver
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Staff helpful and efficient, regular shuttle to the airport, fridge in the room, ice on every floor, laundromat (What a blessing for travellers!). What more could one ask?
Pity the restaurant is a Starbucks, but there are others within walking distance.
Spacious well furnished room, I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Just spent a little overnight at this nearby Courtyard with my family. To an extent, if you`ve been to one, you`ve been to all. That said, the service is good, the staff friendly, and the accommodations clean and up to date, as is the lobby. You won`t go wrong here.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank gbfunk1
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

After a long flight over from the UK we were ready for a bit of a rest, fortunately I'd booked us into the Marriott Courtyard at El Segundo well in advance of our trip, securing a great rate in the process.

We arrived and they had very graciously accepted some packages for us prior to our arrival, we do this whenever we visit the US as it's easier to have orders waiting for us rather than risk them not turning up in the period when we stay.

So for the two nights we stayed at the Courtyard our stay was perfectly comfortable and the room was a good size. Facilities wise they have an I site store and a nice coffee and snack area which serves up the usual suspects.

The hotel sits next door to the more expensive hilton garden inn, so if you're looking near this then keep in mind the courtyard is well worth considering. Alas the rate at the courtyard rises considerably during the week, se we didn't use the hotel on our return to LA before our flight home - shame as our alternative was no where near as good (review will be posted soon!).

Noise wise, was the best of the two LAX hotels we stayed in on this trip (you'll soon find out this wasn't hard to achieve). Although the bathroom layout was the oddest I've seen In quite some time, the basin being near the front door and the WC and shower being in a room on their own, with an outward opening door. Very odd.

All round great value for money, very clean and convenient, highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Stayed overnight between flights from LAX. On arriving at LAX we phoned the hotel and the shuttle picked us up within 15 minutes. The shuttle driver was very polite and courteous. Within 5 minutes of leaving the terminal I realized I had left my camera bag on luggage cart. He returned to the terminal as soon as possible and my bag was still on the cart. We arrived at the hotel within about 15 minutes, the hotel appears to look dated but is very clean and well looked after.
Reception was friendly and welcoming. Our room was clean and spacious. The bathroom area was two rooms, the first had a counter with a tea/coffee maker and a microwave on one side and on the other side was a hand washing sink and counter and a door through to a large bathroom.
In the morning we had good breakfast in the hotel bistro. It was cooked and served by friendly staff. There were several fast food outlets and restaurants within a couple of blocks. In the morning we had arranged for the shuttle at 9 am and it was waiting for us to return to LAX. If we have to fly through LAX again and stay over this is certainly the hotel we would choose.

Stayed overnight between flights. It was an excellent choice. At LAX we phoned the hotel and the shuttle arrived within 15 minutes. The shuttle driver was very polite and courteous, five minutes after leaving the airport I realized I had left my camera bag on the luggage cart, he didn't hesitate in returning to the terminal and quickly as possible and my camera was still on the luggage cart. Within 15 minutes we were at the hotel. The hotel appears dated from the outside
but it is very neat and clean, well looked after. Reception staff made us feel very welcome.
Our room was nice and clean and spacious. There were two rooms in the bathroom area. The first had a counter on one side with the coffee and tea maker and on the other side was the hand washing sink and another door into the bathroom. In the morning we had breakfast in the hotel bistro. Service was very good, food was actually cooked and not a buffet style. There are several
fast food outlets and restaurants within a couple of blocks. If we travel through LAX again and stay overnight we would certainly choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Due to weather problems I arrived at LAX at 1 a.m. Wasn't sure I'll get into rented apt, thus decided to stay overnight at Courtyard. Free and fast shuttle with polite driver, nice reception, starbucks at lobby for getting quick dose of caffeine, and most important thing: this hotel much quieter than most of 4* hotels. Sheets are really clean and comfortable, same as in 5* hotels in Kiev and Geneve. And price was really fine for this stay. Liked it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo