All reviewscentury blvdstarbucks coffeeclose to the airportmanhattan beachpark and flyonly stayed one nightlos angelesrental caran early flightwould stay here againnext morningthe hotel is cleangrocery storefree shuttlelate at nightbed was very comfortablefront desk staff
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Stan , Leo, and Enzo were delightful. Great customer service from each of them. Beside crazy LAX traffic that's out of everyone's control, close to airport. Might be quicker to pay for a cab to get out of the airport then use the shuttle to get back. Going TO the airport was much easier than getting out. Highly recommended just for for great customer service.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Got held over night at LAX. Got to the hotel at midnight. Tired, grumpy and expecting more lines and frustration. Opposite, staff was super fast, cared, and made the check in fantastic. The room was nice, clean and comfortable. Surprisingly there is a beautiful pool area outside. Woke up rested then got well fed and hit a morning swim. I would give five if it was a five star but the service team deserves kudos.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Check in was a breeze. They gave us our special Elite cards, in this particular hotel were a joke. When we arrived to the room we noticed that the carpet in the room was very wet and the room had a very strong smoke scent. Called the front desk they left me on hold for 10 minutes after I told them what was happening in our room. So after the second time I called and they told me to hold, I decided to forget about it. Same night we were woken up by a Fire Alarm and no one from the hotel actually was helping with directions or anything. After we saw that the firemen left we all went back to our room , it was about 4:36 am as I said no one came to help or tell us it was a faulty alarm, we had to kind of figure it out by ourselves. Next day when checking I was greeted with a good morning, how was your night, and when I said, not so good with the fire alarm, the answer from the front desk staff was a laugh and a hey at least it was a false alarm! To me it should have been prevented. Breakfast staff were very nice. Transportation to the airport was good. Pick up from the airport to pick up my car car was fast. t could ave been a nice stay if tey had given us a better room and with out the fire alarm.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Although this hotel seems to cater to business people on extended stay in LA, we found it to be very comfortable and welcoming for our family of 4. We enjoyed the great breakfast, large suite, and outdoor firepit/BBQ area. The staff was friendly and helpful, parking was free, and the location was perfect to visit our family in El Segundo.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We often fly out of LAX, but need a place to stay and park our car. After staying at Radisson and Doubletree we have now stayed at the Courtyard in El Segundo 6 times and couldn't be happier. It is very close to the airport, but in a nice neighborhood so you don't have to worry about your car. It is also much quieter than other LAX hotels we have stayed in. From the front desk staff to the shuttle drivers the service couldn't be better. They are friendly, helpful, and quick to do whatever you ask with a smile. The property is spotless and recently updated. We plan on continuing to return again and again to this property. You can't beat it!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends