“So so place for breakfast.”
Review of Main Street Cafe

Main Street Cafe
Ranked #69 of 163 Restaurants in El Segundo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here with the family for breakfast but was not really impressed. The food was nothing special and the service was average.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I went for business well previously breakfast.
It is a good egg and sausage, pancakes are delicious to me the best.
Applied to the pancake syrup is the best!
I'm Japanese. American pancakes are very tasty.
Pancake of this shop is simple and irresistibly delicious.
I be sure want to go if you have a chance.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I have only been here once for breakfast. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't anything special. They have the usual breakfast fare but nothing original.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Stopped by after dropping someone at LAX. Small parking lot but more parking in the rear. Great service and the breakfast burrito is huge, hot and delicious! Highly recommend!

Reviewed February 2, 2012

I can't believe I am giving burgers, onion rings and shakes four stars, but there is something ooey, gooey, juicy, and filling about their food. I think they have the best burgers in El Segundo. I have not been impressed with any burger I've had elsewhere in El Segundo. I should add that I am not much of a burger eater to begin with, so maybe I was iron deficient or something that day. Whatever the reason, I enjoyed my food.