“Great food, great drinks, and atmosphere”
Review of Cozymel's Coastal Mexican Grll - CLOSED

Cozymel's Coastal Mexican Grll
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We ate there on two different occasions. On the first visit, we had enchiladas from the lunch menu, and they were fantastic. On the second visit, we chose the burrito, and that was not quite as tasty. But, overall, we have loved the food. The service is good. The place is very large and there are plenty of places to relax, have a drink and enjoy your meal. The prices are unbeatable and we will be back when we return to California.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

I have to admit, I am probably spoiled by the fantastic Cozymel locations in Wheton, IL and Las Vegas (now closed) which did a fantastic job and I dragged my friends there. We were very disappointed by slow service and not very good food.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

I was visiting family in So. Cal. and tried to find a place that could service a party of 10 with short notice. I want to say Cozymels fit the bill. We had all ages in our party, pickey eaters in the group.The resturant fit the bill the service was fantastic. I would like to recomend the pork, the pork is incriedable and portions more than enough. Overall this was a great experiance the food was great. If I am back in the area, I will return. Great experiance.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

Great tex/mex place with an extensive menu, great service and great margaritas! Recommend trying the margarita tasters - you get two small (but not too small) glasses of margaritas in a little stand - lets you try 5 different ones before ordering a big glass of the one you like the best! Been to this place about 10 times and would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

The food is OK typical Mexican fare with nothing special to write home about. Event the margaritas seem weak. We have eaten there a few times just because it is on our way home or a party is being given there. In LA, the best Mexican meals are at small diners.