Hyatt Place LAX El Segundo
Cambria Hotel LAX(El Segundo)(Great Value!)
$198
$127
CambriaHotels
Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/El Segundo(El Segundo)(Great Value!)
$129
$116
Courtyard
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

$143
$189
$149
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Aloft El Segundo - Los Angeles Airport(El Segundo)(Great Value!)
$129
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$142
$169
$144
Orbitz.com
1,124 results
All reviewsfree breakfastclose to the airportorder foodindustrial areayogurtfree shuttlesitting arealax el segundowould stay here againtwo queen bedsfront desk staffrooms were very cleanminute driveshuttle servicelight railhot breakfastsanta monica
Reviewed March 9, 2014

This is a new Hyatt, very modern and clean and the rates were great, about $130 all taxes/fees included (AAA rate). Free parking on site. Very convenient to LAX. Staff was very professional. Only food available on site is the breakfast buffet (excellent hot and cold options) and a selection of baked goods and some light meal,snack-type items (small flatbread type pizza for example), wine, beer, liquor available. Computers were available in the lobby but we just used the free wi-fi. We liked the corner sofa arrangement and the shower-only configuration in the bathroom. My only minor issue was that there is no skin lotion provided. I probably could have asked for it but didn't bother. Coffee and a fridge in the room are also very nice. Bed was great. They offer a free shuttle to/from LAX. Definitely would stay here again. All they are missing is some free afternoon cookies!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lola2104
Reviewed March 7, 2014

New, clean, excellent front desk service, spacious rooms, comfy beds, modern bathrooms, huge breakfast buffet, 24/7 snack service, bar and safe neighbourhood. I would totally stay here again if I needed to be by the airport. Actually, even if I didn't need to be by the airport. LA is pretty easy to get around in if you have a car. I really loved the little sitting area in our room. It was spacious for us as a couple with our 20 year old son.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 1, 2014

This is my third stay at Hyatt Place LAX. It's convenient to the airport and local freeways, parking is free and easy, and the property is fairly new. The rooms are modern and cleanly designed, and there are electric plugs where there ought to be (ON THE NIGHTSTANDS, PEOPLE, ARE YOU LISTENING???).

I'd call housekeeping hit and miss-- they consistently left soiled toils on the floor in the room, perhaps thinking we'd reuse them, but why would they be on the floor?

On the other hand, the front desk staff is helpful, welcoming and efficient.

But for me, the "something extra" at this hotel is the complimentary breakfast. I'm not even talking about the food (which is plentiful and varied and good enough). The breakfast room attendant, on all my stays, was a woman named "Keena," who although small in stature, FILLS the breakfast room with personality. Charming, smart, sassy and with a keen eye for what all the guests want and need, she is a delight to watch. "Is that oatmeal too thick? Let me thin it for you, sir!" "Nice to see you again!" "Bon jour, sir!" I believe I also heard her greeting some guests in Japanese. And when I thank her for the great service and comment on her cheerful personality, she says, "Next time I'll sing for you!" I don't know where they found this woman, but especially being near LAX which ferries so many international passengers, this woman is a national treasure. Made me proud to see how committed and effective she was at making people feel welcome and at home. Bravo to the Hyatt Place E.S. for finding and keeping staff like this.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Stayed here for one night in between flights. The hotel is very new, fresh and comfortable. I would recommend if you are going yourself or with family. I did not see the hotel manager as a strait honest person, or a descent person to deal with. Therefore, I would not book this hotel if this was for a conference or function. Front desk staff are very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Luv_totravel121
Reviewed February 26, 2014

In LA on a 10 hour stop over at the LAX and needed a place to sleep. Free shuttle picked us up, the room was very clean, very quiet, and very comfortable. Free breakfast in the morning was great, and the shuttle brought us back to LAX in the morning. Staff was very friendly also. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple