“Great eats at low price”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Carrasco's Restaurant
Ranked #74 of 172 Restaurants in El Segundo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Generous portion of great tasting food with friendly staff. I love the variety and low prices of this restaurant

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I stayed at the hotel (Hacienda) next door and went to this place this morning essentially because it is convenient. Before I sat down, I checked out the menu to determine whether or not they had any standard vegan options. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

I asked the waiter of this "50's diner with a Mexican touch" if they could make something vegan for me. He looked at me as though I had lost my mind, but said that he would ask the kitchen. 5 minutes later he shrugged his shoulders, indicating that I was out of luck. I realized that there was a cultural issue at play here: He had absolutely no idea what I was talking about when I said, "No animals". Once I explained it, they felt as though they were up to the challenge and fixed a great, vegan breakfast burrito. I will go back tomorrow. This was just one more piece of evidence that you can always get something yummy that is vegan--even if it is not on the menu.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

This looked like a family cafe but the food and wine were the quality of a fine dining experience. The prices were more than reasonable for the quality and quantity of food. Highly recommend for everyone and especially if you are staying at the Hacienda Hotel. Service was also prompt and friendly

Reviewed October 3, 2013

This is a little place attached to the Hacienda Hotel.
Excellent food, excellent service and a great atmosphere.
Loads to eat, loads of selection, very friendlty and helpful staff.
Meals arrive piping hot, loads of it, and very tasty.
very well priced, if you stay at the Hacienda, then give it a try. Well worth a visit

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We were amazed at the tasty lunch served here after a late night arrival at the attached Hacienda Hotel due to a missed connection at LAX. Service was outstanding, too. Recommend highly.