“Murad Spa...aaahhh...”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Murad Day Spa
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I've been going to the Murad Spa for several years now and I LOVE the place. It is clean; the service is fabulous and I always feel very pampered. When you arrive, you're given a key to a private locker where you'll find an ultra-soft clean spa robe, bath slippers, towels, etc. Once you've changed, sit and have some orange and lemon infused water (with real oranges and lemons) while you're waiting in the comfortable waiting area leafing through one of the design magazines (they're always fun!). The spa is upscale and beautiful. Ilia (sp?) is my favorite masseuse He is excellent and I trust him (I can't say that for all spas). The services are not inexpensive; however, I feel you get what you pay for. The spa also offers manicures, pedicures, hot stone massage, etc. They offer great discounts and validate parking. Over time, I've given a Murad spa experience to my daughter and a couple of close friends and they have all loved it.

1  Thank CABeachTraveler
Reviewed August 1, 2012

This spa is really great!! Expensive, but inclusive of all your needs. Definitely by an appointment operation -- great for privacy.