“Special night out in El Segundo”
Review of Deluca Trattoria

Deluca Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Deluca Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 155 Restaurants in El Segundo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Deluca is a classic country style Tuscan trattoria with a rustic, warm feel and style. We serve classic Tuscan dishes, with traditional dishes from other regions of Italy. All our dishes are made fresh daily, upon order, using the finest imported Italian ingredients with local organic produce, wild-caught fresh fish, and ranch-to-table poultry, pork, and beef. The Italian name and reference of Trattoria is of noble origins, from the Latin word "Hospes" or Guest. A place of hospitality where good food, and wine is prepared and served. Entering Deluca is like visiting a trattoria in Firenze, or Rome, or any other beautiful city in Italy.
Agoura Hills, California
“Special night out in El Segundo”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

We love the food and especially like it when there is live music. I always get spaghetti con arugula and love the clarinetist.

• Visited September 2013

Germantown, Maryland
“Dinner salad is amazing...everything else is so-so”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

The Dinner salad was so good I went back two times just to have the salad. It is NOT your typical dinner salad. The pasta dishes are "okay"; Monday nights are all you can eat spaghetti for $7.99. Their credit card machine/computer was flaky and had problems twice while I was there. They have a piano player and clarinet player on the weekends. The menu is kid friendly. Bottom line: Excellent Dinner Salad, just so-so main dishes. If you have to choose, go to the Second City Bistro next door.

Visited March 2013
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Last minute delightful decision”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

After getting up at 4:30 AM to catch the flight to LA from North Carolina, we were just thinking of getting something to eat before we crashed. However being Valentine's Day and being married to a lovely Irish romantic, I thought I'd better get something better than carryout. Wow, did I choose well! Great food, wonderful warm service, and two cool guys playing great classic lounge music, I was a hero. Seriously, my home town is Chicago and I love and know Italian. This was very good and I'll go back.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank william v
San Francisco, California
“Unexpected Wow”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Tasty food, and a lovely time on the back patio in the waning eves of summer. Spaghetti w/Meatballs, Bruschetta, Penne with Pasta. All So Good. I would love to come back when in town.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank mzungu f
San Francisco, California
“Wonderful Italian restaurant with live music.”
Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

Pollo Parmesan was the best I've had. All entrees were large portions. Couple of the dishes were quite spicy. They had live authentic Italian music on the Friday we dined there.

1 Thank EricEvans70