“Awesome”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Travel here for business and usually go to beach but this was a nice option with great food close to my hotel. Nice drink options too- margarita and mojito

There are newer reviews for La Sirena Grill

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Ate here with friends in July 2014. Service was fantastic ! We were immediately welcomed and seated and as others have said, our water was always refilled and the chips and salsa were never even close to half-empty.

Between the three of us - we had fajitas, the burrito and the enchiladas and we all were very pleased with out food. I had the wet burrito - carne asada - red which was fantastic ! The sauce had just the right amount of heat - and the tortilla was superb ! The taste - I cannot describe other than to say it was fresh, fresh, fresh !

The only slightly negative thing that I can add is that while a great value for the price, my plate was just a burrito and a left a little hungry. In hindsight, I would have gotten an 'app'.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

My wife and I come here often, the service is great, my water glass never empty more chips and salsa offered before we are done with basket.. Salsa is great flavorful and just the right amount of hot. Great selection of Tequilas and draft beers, I always get the fish tacos usually the mahi mahi the spinach slaw that they serve with tacos is great.

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

I ate here on a cool Sunday night, the only time that I've gone by & the patio wasn't crowded. There were 5 of us & a newborn in a car seat. The staff was attentive & not thrown by the fact that the new parents were going to take longer to order than the rest of us.

The food was hot, plentiful and very good. The prices reasonable; the chips & green salsa free. In many cities, they have started to charge for chips & salsa. We all had something different, chicken enchiladas Mole, enchiladas Marisco, salmon fajitas, Seabass, chicken tortilla soup, and we all loved our food. The only complaint, it was too dark inside; very inviting but too dark.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

This is not a normal Mexican place,they do a really interesting twist on standard Mexican fare. It is tucked away in El Segundo Shopping center and it is nicely decorated w/ a pleasant ambiance. It has outdoor patio as well as bar area and regular dinning room.

La Sirena Grille seems to be a local favorite! (me me me) ....lol My friends and I often come here for Happy Hour. Thursday nights there is a 50%off special on margarita pitchers. Their margaritas are really good too (Tamarindo Margartia is one of my faves!) They also have this amazing pineapple-infused tequila, which is so smooth. Margaritas are made with 100% blue agave tequila and their own LSG sweet n sour made from a blend of fresh citrus juices and Raw Organic Agave Nectar.

Their food is really good and many of the dishes contain organic ingredients. Everything I've tried is delicious, from their chips and salsa (which I could eat baskets of), enchiladas, tacos, etc.... The Avo-lime salad with grass fed beef is one of my go-to choices as well as Fajitas with blackened Salmon and Tuna (You can tell the server that you want half and half on any selection for fajitas)

Staff is extremely friendly and prompt as well.