“Great meal and great value” 5 of 5 bubbles

California Fish Grill
Ranked #9 of 154 Restaurants in El Segundo
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are a fast casual seafood restaurant chain that offers quality seafood in large portions at affordable prices. Try us today and "Get Hooked" #CaliforniaFishGrill
London, United Kingdom
“Great meal and great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

In our four day stay in LA, it says something for this restaurant that we went there twice!! I had the same thing both times as it was SO good (blackened whitefish tacos) with beans and a side salad. My wife had the cajun salmon salad which was jusy as delicious. The portions are very generous, the fish is fresh and beautifully prepared and many meals also come with complimentary sodas.

If you want candlelit, romantic meals with an ever attentive server, this is not for you. But if you want superb fish dishes at a very reasonable price in a pleasant but not luxurious environment, then go out of your way to visit the California Fish Grill. I would drive across LA now I know where it is.

• Visited June 2014

Athens, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Fish & Great Value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

There was a large crowd when the 5 of us arrived around 5:30 on a Friday evening. We decided to get our order to go and was very pleased at how quickly the food was ready. The fish, shrimp and calamari was very fresh and tasty. The price and value is exceptional. Highly recommend you giving this restaurant a try.

• Visited April 2014
Provincetown, Massachusetts
“Great food & value, Good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Went here twice, a week apart, while visiting the CA children. Food was good and hot, service quick. One time I received calamari & shrimp instead of calamari & scallops. My daughter in law's salmon was spicy, as she likes it, and delicious. Enough to save some for lunch the next day.

• Visited June 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Fresh Fish and great portions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

I was in the area on business with a co-worker and we were looking for something somewhat healthy and i had a hankering for Grilled Shrimp Tacos. This placed turned out to be great. I had the grille dcajun fish tacos, grilled zuchini and the beans. The food was very very tasty and the fish was very fresh. The portions are large so go with an appetitie. I would definitly go here again. Oh wait, since I ended up staying at a hotel near the airport on our last night in town, I did go hear again. I had the grilled cajin salmon salad. The salad had two large salmon filets on a great bed of lettuce with feta cheese, dried cranberries, red onion, cherry tomatoes, walnuts, great tasting lime vinaigrette. They also have some fried options fo rthose who want to go that route. My co worker had the fried scallop basket one time and the fried catfish, both were very tasty, yeah i tried that too.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“The Best Restaurant EVER!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

The food in this place is magnificent!!! The service is also amazing, it takes no time for your food to arrive at your table, even on crowded days and it's always fresh, hot and yummy!!!
I had the salmon with french fries (loved both and though I was full, I couldn't wait to have more) and my family had: the tuna with incredibly-spicy sauce (my dad loved it); my sister ate the shrimps (also loved it) and my mom had the tilapia (do I really have to tell you she loved it? - Also, she said the rice was the best she's ever had)!!!
Please, make yourself and your stomach a favor and eat there. I know I'll go again and again and again!!!

• Visited October 2013